[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Present yourself here and get free download credits!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Present yourself here and get free download credits!
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm 

Hi to all of you members and admins,

My name is Shawn and I´ve been following mma since the first UFC.

I believe we all discovered something beautiful when we for the first time ever came a cross a Bruce Lee movie. At least for me the passion for Martial Arts started after seeing "Enter the Dragon".
To master your being as a form the way he did was just incredable and magical to me, as I watched the movie at an age of 7.
With that passion starting to rise inside of me at that age, one would be thinking that I would very soon start to practice martial art. But the years past and nobody close to me that I knew in my home country took notice of my interest for martial arts.
6 years later in another country I played for the first time ever indoor volleyball. I was sold. I dedicated the next 5 years of my life to learn and play volleyball. I wanted to jump as high in the air as possible and spike as hard as I could. For being a guy with a hight of 1,73m, I jumped very high. But not enough high to compete in the same level as guys around 2 m tall.
After age of eighteen I´ve continued to this day (I will be 36 the 6th of jun) to play volleyball and also beachvolleyball for the fun of it. I just love to hold a Mikasa in my hands.
I can share with you that the inspiration to jump that high in the air came from watching Bruce Lee movies. He is a true legend, who has inspired so many people in so many different ways.

I would like to thank you all here at mma-torrents for having me here and making it possible to me to enjoy another great passion of my life, even though I never became to practice it, but by being able to watch it.

Kind regards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 am 
Site Admin

Ok

Thank you all for your great presentations!!!

Now the staff will read and vote for the best post, and then when its decided we will anonce it to all members.

After the announcement is made all that posted will get the promised upload credit.'

Thank you again and see you soon ;)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:45 pm 
Special

GREAT JOB EVERYONE !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 pm 

yeah great job guys :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 pm 
Site Admin

Ok competition is over, presentations are done and staff have voted.

It was really really hard! First of all we would like to thank everybody participating in the presentation competition. it has been great to read your posts and to get to know you a little better.

After a lot of ponding and discussing we decided that 50 GB to one user would be unfair and extended the prices to a 1-2-3 winner system.

First place gets 50 GB, second 30 Gb and third 20 GB Free download credit.

And after deciding what three posts we liked the most we made a votation and came out with the three winners in this order:

1. TBF08EU 2. MMA4EVER 3. Jesse

Congratulations guys!!!! You will get your account details updated as follows:

1. TBF08EU = 50 GB

2. MMA4EVER = 30 GB

3. Jesse = 20 Gb

And to all others, you can be sure that it was really hard to decide as all of you made good posts and you will all recieve a couple of free GB for participating and 1 invite also for your good work.

Thank you again and watch out for more fun competitions with possibilities to win great prices in the future!

Kind regards

MMA-torrents.com Crew

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Thank you so much
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:59 am 

I thank you so much bro, and all the dear moderators who gave us the time and effort to read and judge all the posts . :)

30 GB is really something, I will try to spend them wisely ,but I'm afraid I have to spend them in one place ;) :D

Stated before, confirmed now, and it's a fact as the sun rises from the east , we are in the best mma site ever .

..::::..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 am 
Special

CONGRATULATION TO :

1. TBF08EU

2. MMA4EVER

3. Jesse

AND A GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE ELSE, KEEP YOUR SEE'S OPEN IM SURE THERE WILL BE MORE COMPETITIONS .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm 
GRATZ :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 pm 

thank you so much..

more power mma-torrents :roll:

long live mma :!: :!:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm 
Special

Congratulations to the top three and to everyone else that decided to share a little about them. I have really enjoyed reading all the posts :)

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next