[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] TUF Season 10: Episode 3 - Slice vs Nelson

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] TUF Season 10: Episode 3 - Slice vs Nelson
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 am 
Special

After watching the 3 episodes so far I'm beginning to like Kimbo more, as I didn't know much about his persona prior to the show. On the other hand I now hate Roy Nelson.

I think Nelson is a punk. He was barely even hitting him when he had him in the crucifix position; he took the easy way out. Not to mention his attitude stinks. I'd like to see Kimbo get another chance in the show. The big man might hurt his knee badly?...

Damn my freezer slushed Canadian Club and Cola stubbie was overflowing on my desk while I wrote this message lol.

Others thoughts on the fight/season so far?

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] TUF Season 10: Episode 3 - Slice vs Nelson
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 am 
Well yea, they set Kimbo up as face and Roy Nelson as the heel guy. I think they will try to make these two guys mee again in the final. It annoys me that Dana probably will do as much as possible to get Kimbo back as participant. But its all about the money.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

argh that fat belly man I wanted Kimbo to punch him out, but hey hopefully he will come back and get a second chance!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:08 pm 
Special

In worst case for Kimbo, he will participate in TUF finals Fight night so he will have the opportunity to prove himself. Nelson won just as he said, crucifix and just touching Kimbo which was enough since there was no response. However refs shouldn't stop the bouts in such cases if there is no damage.
I like Kimbo as he showed he isn't some crack-burned thug. It seems he just had less luck in his life before youtube glory. Even if he doesn't get second chance, which will probably happen due to injuries, if he shows he is good guy he will attract even more fans and then math is simple for Dana.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm 
Special

How is Roy Nelson at fault when Kimbo allowed him to get a crucifix TWICE? Without doing absolutely anything to improve his position ever before the crucifix, no less?

I think everyone either got a sudden case of amnesia, or have never watched Kimbo fight after YouTube, when they thought he stood a chance when it hit the ground. Kimbo is a striker, that's it.

Anyone who says Nelson's belly beat Kimbo knows absolutely nothing about MMA, and/or is just butt hurt that their hero Kimbo lost badly.

But, Nelson hasn't come off very well at all this season. His attitude has stunk it up big time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

well in my case its more that I suddenly saw that Kimbo had a nice attitude while Roy had a, in my opinion, bad attitude towards the whole thing and therefor I wanted Kimbo to win.

I know Roy Nelson is a veteran and a BJJ black belt, but still I hoped that Kimbo would have improoved his takedown defence and his groundgame a lot more then that so i was mildly dissapointed.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm 
Special

I didn't diss Nelson for his job. He went according to his plan perfectly. Only thing I don't like is ref stopping the bout even if there was no damage done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:12 am 
Special

..::::..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am 
Special

kimbo stood more chance not being in jacksons camp...I m not a big kimbo fan but have pure respect for him he could go the bob sapp route and make a killing but is trying and being humble about being a MMA fighter. Kimbo is no fool and knows he has a long way..if anything you know he will have caught Danas eye and he will be in the octagon again.
Roy is a cock and comes off a dick i wanted Kimbo to KO the clown...but thats MMA.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:41 pm 

I was already a Kimbo fan from his youtube days, but I like him even more now watching this seasons TUF. He's humble and hungry, and willing to learn, which are things I didn't know about him before the show. I hope he sticks with it, learns the game, cause he has unlimited potential. I also didn't know anything about Roy Nelson, but now I know he's a douchebag that thinks he's tough, but is a fat slob with no skills. "Veteran"? pff, maybe at KFC

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next