[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Natural proteine supplements, any tips?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Natural proteine supplements, any tips?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

I would like to get some tips for protein supplements.

I usually make a shake of porridge oats, milk and eggwhites. Preferably mixed with some tasty fruit if available, banana, peach or even berries of some kind. It contains a fair amount of proteines and works pretty well as a supplement between meals in order to gain musclemass.

But Im sure you guys have some tips on other things. Preferably not some powder or commercial product, unless you have some special arguments.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Natural proteine supplements, any tips?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm 

I make a shake of cottage cheese, muesli, water and a spoon of cocoa. Works well for me, but you have to get used to the taste:) Fruit instead of cocoa would also work of course, I usually use banana.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 pm 

Hmm. Well, for me, first choice is usually chicken or fish. It's pretty easy for me to grill or bake a few chicken breasts every night and take them to work with me for between meals. If your situation doesn't permit that (no refrigerator, or something), I guess it depends on the limitations you have. Nuts are a good protein source and easy to keep around - I like almonds, myself, but whatever you like. Hard-boiled eggs work well for me, as well. Pumpkin and squash seeds, brazil nuts, pine nuts if you can find them. A good friend of mine who works with me is a hardcore bodybuilder (heavyweight titles under his belt, etc) and generally uses chicken breasts and canned/packaged tuna. The tuna is great and very convenient... but I'm just not crazy about it, myself. I also keep whey protein around at work. Sometimes I make up a little shake with ice and whey and a little coffee when I don't feel like eating chicken, or sometimes I mix a scoop in with a package of instant oatmeal (vanilla powder goes great with quaker brown sugar and cinnamon instant oatmeal...)

Hope you find something that works well for you.

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 pm 

All types of nuts are full of protein, and they make a tasty snack :)

Be sure to only eat them in abundance if you are also working out reasonably hard though, as they are equally as full of natural fats.

Looking for a top rate seedbox at discount prices? http://dentoo.info/shop

"A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me you didn't pay money for this?" - Raphael to Casey Jones in TMNT, 1990.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 pm 
Special

I used creatine when i trained and nothing else just lots of red met, pasta, chicken and about 3 slim fast a day or dunns river drinks.
Sounds stupid but drinking the slim fast as well as eating and training helped me bulk up and gave me vitamins i missed off diet.

:-bd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:16 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm 
Special

I drink like 3 - 4 litres of pure milk per day, it pretty much fills you up,
gives you energy trough suggars : 50gram per litre
slows the sugar proccesing down a bit (1.5 to 3.5 grams of fat per Litre)
and gives you 35 gram of protein per litre
and it tastes very nice IMO, guess my mom teached it right to me.

I never used any suplements or large amounts of quark or raw eggs or anything special,
and I get nothing but compliments about my body, by both training partners & girls.
So just drink milk everytime you want to eat/drink something =:)
Not sure it's the best, but basicly you build your body from milk for the first year of your life, in which you grow the most i guess.
and most cows here in the Netherlands seem pretty healthy (*)

Plus the biggest advantage of this product is the $-) $-) $-) Price, I pay €0.52 per litre :D

But if you are the bodybuilder type you probably should get more pure protein.

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 pm 
Special

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next