[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - My idea for reinventing The Ultmate Fighter

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: My idea for reinventing The Ultmate Fighter
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 am 
Site Admin

My idea for reinventing The Ultimate Fighter would be to make a very large house or mansion, or two houses next to each other. In one have 16 guys as always, and in the other part of the house or the other house have 16 girls. They can have one area in common where they can eat, play pool or whatever, and they have one pool that everybody can be in. But they also have their private parts of the house where they sleep and can relax and live and where the girls or boys cant enter. Then they can train together as two different teams, half girls and half boys. Girls only fight girls from the other team and guys only fight guys but they are still in teams together. They can have one female and one male coach too in each team. Nick Diaz and Ronda Rousy vs. tba for example.

It will be different and interesting and maybe some romance will start and everybody will want to see the girls in the pool plus we all know that 16 girls means a LOT of drama... I promise you that everybody will watch it and it will become a success. :ympeace:

Your move Dana :ymcowboy:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: My idea for reinventing The Ultmate Fighter
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 pm 
Special

i like it...
ultimate fighter meets bad girls club! :-bd

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 pm 

It's a good idea,will do well and bring new fans to the sport.BUT it will take away from the sport and fighting and turn into a joke.

..::::..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 pm 
Special

if this happen, i predict that most of the girls will get pregnant ::pirat:: while the boys would no have interest to fight for money. :| they will be so focused to girls. and i know that some boys ofc already have their families or their wifes, so this would create lot of problems...ya i know girls always create problems in everything... :ymdevil:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 am 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 pm 
Special

My wishes for TUF are pretty much the same as Bas said on Inside MMA an episode or two ago, when Carwin was on: focus on the training sessions and their actual lessons with the coaches and guest coaches more, not the stuff at the house so much. Let fans really see what they all do to get ready for fights and what each trainer tries to bring in for the fighters.

I'd love to see more of the strategy meetings and decisions the coaches make about who fights when, why match-ups are good/bad, etc - right now, the coaches make up a tiny portion of the show beyond the wrap-up of the previous fight at the start of each episode.

The teams separated into two houses and/or living with the coaching staff could also be great. More challenges also, although not so many that it feels like a game show - 3 or 4 max per season.

I also think it's time for a The Comeback #2. (As I just Googled to make sure I was calling season 4 by the correct name I saw this is actually rumoured to be coming back soon, so that's good news.)

Only so many food fights and the usual pranks you can watch per season, and every season looks like the last because of it. Much as I still love the show!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 am 
Site Admin

Yeah I agree. Maybe I shouldnt have said "drama" without defining it. I actually didn't mean at all that they should turn it into a soap. Rather show the drama surrounding preparing for a fight and the training etc. When I said girls and romance etc I did not mean that they should take away from what you and Bas mentioned. Of course they should focus most on the training and preparation and much more then on food fights and such! I think from the kind of fans we are, that goes without saying. I think that having female fighters would fill two purposes, make for a more exiting season at the same time as they start to build a female league and promote the fighters.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

From our point of view I agree. Hard to enjoy pranks when you almost watched 18 seasons of TUF already. After thinking about it I personally definitely would prefer a show based completely only on serious training and fights. But I wonder what the best strategy for getting more and new viewers is. Do most of the people really wanna see shenanigans in the house? Maybe thats what sells... I honestly have no idea.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next