[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 128 - Shogun vs. Jones - AFTERTALK!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 128 - Shogun vs. Jones - AFTERTALK!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm 
Special

..::::..

....::::::::....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 pm 
Special

thanks unknown...
ive looked around but cant find it...
a link would be appreciated if you have one...
otherwise i guess its back to the waiting game... :-q

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 am 
Special

pm sent to ya....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 am 
Special

thanks unknown but i found it on twitter... :-bd

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:37 am 

I second that Rua looked very off sorts. During his walk-in I thought he looked very defeated before even starting the fight (maybe nerves but why be nervous if you are so experienced)! Take nothing away from Jones though. He was amazing. But something was definitely up with Rua before and during the fight. I think he didn't even believe in himself. Jones was just devastating. Other fights were good. Happy Faber won. Him and Cruz will put on a good show. Hopefully Faber can stop Cruz and win the title. I know there's a lot of ego-tripping going on between camp Cruz and the Alpha guys so it'll be a tense build up and sick battle.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:52 pm 
Special

Decent main card.

Jones looked so much bigger than Shogun I think he might have to go down to 185. Jones looks like a beast though don't know if anyone can beat him anytime soon.

Faber won I want to see him fight Cruz soon should be a great fight.

Miller fight was ok he needs to get a title shot soon.

Cro-cop needs to retire.

Prelims were pretty good.

Favorite Fighters:
Alistair Overeem, Kenny Florian, KJ Noons, Miguel Torres, Brian Stann, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, Shane Carwin.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:45 pm 
Special

Still in awe of Jones after Saturday night.
I kind of expected it, but its still hard to watch when someone as tough and vicious as we all know Rua is literally can barely land a punch and simply gets utterly manhandled. Absolutely crazy!

I cant think who would challenge Jones. I dont mean who they could throw in there for slaughter.
I mean who could actually give him a fight? I cant think of anyone.

Id even tend toward the opinion that if Silva moved up to 205 to face Jones that he'd be too small.
Jones would have a 7 inch reach advantage, and if Sonnens wrestling could deal with Silva for most of a fight, I cant see Jones having difficulty.

Ive seen people in the media writing about how some folks are being premature with talk of Silva v Jones, but in reality these same people cant answer the question of who at 205 would be a legitimate challenge for the title..

in other news.....Gutted for Cro Cop, he had that fight in the bag. Time to hang em up...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 am 

phil mr wonderful davis is bones kyptonite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:50 am 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2