[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC on Versus 3 - Sanchez vs. Kampmann - Aftertalk

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC on Versus 3 - Sanchez vs. Kampmann - Aftertalk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:11 am 
Site Admin

And to then hear Diego say "I didnt get hit once, I hit him a lot, I think I earned the win" and "if Kampmann wins a fight or two we can maybe talk about rematch"

Thats the one of the most respectless things and the biggest lie Ive heard that idiot say

He spent all his money on party AGAIN (even though he 'promised' not to do that) and looked like a fatty and now he's trying to tell us he didnt loose clearly to Kampmann?

Diego Sanchez has at least one fan least here.

Im happy Bispin kicked the shit out of Rivera, I think he did well spitting on the people mocking him and had all right to do so. Those trainers dont have the guts to fight him in the ring, but they find time to make funny and disrespectful youtube videos about him. If anything Bispin should get a bonus for telling Rivera to f**ck off, his trainers to shut t f**ck up. AND he both won and apologized for it after like a real man. He earned my respect. Rivera on the other hand ran his mouth, his whole camp concentraded on making mockings of Bispin instead of training and he LOST so all the spit for the trainers they can keep as a memory how not to do shit. They earned every spit of it.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 am 
Special

*sits back and watches chay-os unfold* :-j

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 am 
Special

..::::..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm 
Special

What a great event...I have to agree had kampman winning by 29 28..what a joke.

i did shit with my picks..this card was better than the 127 card i thought some real good fights for a freebie.

Not liking this talk of media saying main event should be 5 rounds..fuck that save it for belts thats what makes a champ that extra 10 mins..thats what i think.

C B was out with that punch and woke up good stoppage.

I wanna see diegos face..any one who walks out to la bamba deserves beatings :-c

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:23 pm 

I just think going backwards should not give you the win.

Just because someone's face is messed up doesn't mean he lost. With that logic Fedor would have lost to CroCop but it was clear who won. Mirko was running away the whole time. Just like Kampmann. The third round was like "please end quickly I want a W on my record!!" sorry but that's not why I watch the UFC.

getting pushed to the cage should get you points? honestly? that's absurd. diego was controlling the fight from the 2nd round on. Octagon control is one of the ways a fight is judged. they actually did their job correctly by awarding sanchez the win. he controlled the fight. diego was on the fence very few times.

he rocked diego and cut him up in the very first round and he still couldn't finish him or avoid getting rocked or avoid getting fenced in rounds 2 and 3. this is not japanese mma where one fight if evaluated as a whole. there are three separate round graded individually.

if Kampmann beat Sanchez, then why didn't Kampmann beat Sanchez?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 pm 
Special

absolutely 100% cool Dent, you couldn't offend me if you tried :)
It's completely all good, I think it's great if MMA drives you and me to say things that can offend people, just shows passion that's all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm 
Special

anyway, anyone checked ufc website for the on demand unaired prelims? have they been uploaded yet?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am 
Special

nice one dent... \m/

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next