[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 127 - Penn vs. Fitch AFTERTALK!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] UFC 127 - Penn vs. Fitch AFTERTALK!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

I havnt had time to watch, Im on it now enjoying it a lot, but I guess a few of you are done and wouldnt mind expressing your opinions so I created the UFC 127 SPOILERS thread already.

Enjoy!

What did you thik about the fights guys?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 127 - Penn vs. Fitch AFTERTALK!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm 

how did nick ring win that. :?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 pm 
Special

Yeah that Nick Ring decision was absurd. We were booing like crazy in the crowd. My mates actually left the stadium briefly before the decision and were in shock when I told them on return.

Disappointed that Sotiropolous didn't win. I knew it was going to be a dangerous fight for him. I was impressed with Sivers takedown defense. George has still done us aussie's proud.

Jorge's trash talking obviously got under Bisping's skin as that Knee was clearly illegal lol. If Jorge had of stopped and won the fight I would of been pissed off.

B.J Penn surprised me in the main fight and clearly Jon Fitch as well. I was surprised how easy he was able to take Fitch down a number of times. And IMO another stupid decision from the judges, I had Fitch winning that one 2 rounds to 1.

The Mark Hunt fight was awesome. Big power from the big boys and a very nice one and done uppercut to finish it off.

I got to meet Ariel Hewani and take a photo with him and have a chat for a few minutes, that was cool.

Another member from here got to sit with Dana White during the Penn vs Fitch fight. :D

What did everyone else think?

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 am 
Special

i thought sitting with dana white was amazing... \m/ :-bd \m/
so many questions i didnt get to ask him though... :!!

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 am 

How the hell does Paul Daley get fired for a cheap shot after the bell but Micheal Bisping can still walk with his head high in the UFC.

What an absolute pig, there was no respect, you build up a rivalry too sell tickets, once the match is over you leave it with the decision and thank your opponent for the fight, you see it all the time, sheer class and respect, the Count has none of that.

gah no more, because i dont want too say profanities and get banned, but i hope Dana White does something drastic here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm 

tell us more how did you get to sit with dana white.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

Mega happy that Alexander Gustafsson won! Best feeling in the world :D

The event was great, audience made it even better. I liked it a lot!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 am 
Special

Great card besides the main event.

Mark Hunt fight was pretty sweet. Chris Tuchscherer's eye was messed up. :mrgreen:

Zhang Tie Quan threw on that sub supper quick.

No way Nick RIng won that fight he got owned.

Kyle Noke looked real good.

The Lytle Ebersole fight was real good. Ebersole definitely impressed me.

Siver looked real good great take down defense.

Bisping is a tool. That was a clearly illegal knee that was intensional. Then spitting on the guy in the corner. Sonnen already called him out I hope he fights him.

Fitch should of won that fight against BJ. He won at least the 2nd and 3rd rounds and the 1st was close.

..::::..

Favorite Fighters:
Alistair Overeem, Kenny Florian, KJ Noons, Miguel Torres, Brian Stann, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, Shane Carwin.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 am 
Special

riley -> i met him down at bondi beach last friday so i asked him to hook me up and he did... :)

for anyone interested... dana white also thought fitch won the fight...
he said bj won the first... fitch stole the second... and dominated the 3rd...
then my time was over and i had to leave before the decision was announced...
i imagine he was as shocked as i was since he saw it pretty much the same way i did... :-??

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]