[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] Strikeforce - Silva vs Fedor...After talk

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] Strikeforce - Silva vs Fedor...After talk
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 pm 
Special

The event is done...

Well Strikeforce killed it Main card was awesome some real good spit n sawdust fights in there..

Some great skill and finishes...Arlowski needs to hang it up 4 straight KOs him and lindland will end up brain damaged soon. :(

The bigman took it to fedor and won..there is no mystic around fedor i m sure in his prime yes he was the best but these last 5 years who has he really fought. Dana was on twitter with M Dummys i told you its over... bit harsh but maybe the truth.

It was a good event none the less with some nice KOs.

..::::..

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] Strikeforce SIlva v Fedor...After talk
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Anticlimax main event but an overall great event. I really enjoyed it and screamed and jumped lol.

So this is where we stand now:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] Strikeforce - Silva vs Fedor...After talk
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:22 pm 

:(

fedor will always be the best to me. he was ready to go to round 3. what a warrior.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 pm 

I think this was a really really great card! Saw the prelims too, and only one decision... And the main card was awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 pm 
Special

great event...
sad to see the demise of fedor... :((
on the plus side i picked 8 from 10 fights...
would have been 9 if fedor had won like he was supposed to... :-q
what annoys me is both fights i got wrong were both stopped by the doctors...
i swear its a conspiracy... these ring doctors are out to ruin my competition title run... ~x(

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 am 

man glass chin should retire ... 4 KOs in a row

Great card,,, i held onto peeing for half the card because i didnt want to pause it. This has been better then most UFC cards lately. Strikeforce have done well with this HW tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 am 

Tough loss for the last emp. I'd rather see him make a cut to 205 than retire. I think he's got at least three great years in him. Remember when Bigfoot got on top of Kyle? It was truly lights out, but fedor rode it out like he was being mauled by a Grizzly w/a BJJ black belt.
Can't wait to see if they let Barnett in the cage and with the Eldest Overeem getting a win...I hope we see some injuries.
Overeem v Overeem would be funny.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 am 

Its the first time i have seen Strike Force.

I was amazed at the quality of fights, they were brilliant.

Something needs to be done about the atmosphere, OMG, either invest in crowd Mics to hear the cheering, stop giving away free tickets, i just get more into it when i hear the roar of the crowd, please and oh please invest into some better ring side commentators and get rid of the WWE style walk way ahahaha

Amazing fights

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 pm 
It was a good card with some brutal knockouts. I really enjoyed the event, but the end was sad. I was happy for Bigfoot, cause I really like his style, but to see Fedor retire like this was sad. Espicially becaue the M1 thing has ruined his career. Imagine how much more he might have achieved if he went to UFC when PRIDE was taken over, instead of fighting one fight per year in Bodog, Affliction and now Strikeforce.

But I agree the event was good. But they should do something about their production, and I also agree that the commentators are so annoying. The only one I like from strikeforce is Miletich. But it seems like he is only at their smaller shows ? Ranallo is a former show-wrestling commentator and he is so annoying. Frank Shamrock cant talk correctly because of his teeth and Gus Johnson is just a joke. Please bring in people who actually know about MMA. I would like to see Stephen Quadros and Pat Miletich maybe. It becomes confusing with 3 commentators.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:38 pm 
Special

Gus Johnson never ceases to amaze me. I particular enjoyed him showing up as a pretty lady and then referring to Kharitonov as "a young Fedor" :|

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next