[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Best MMA PPV of all time / Fight?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:51 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Best MMA PPV of all time / Fight?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 pm 

Hi guys, this is my 2nd day here, so i hope i am not breaking any rules, basically i just want to know what you think the best MMA PPV of all time was, also what is the best MMA fight you have ever seen, the reason i ask is because i have only been watching UFC for exactly 1 year, i have not seen Pride or WEC at all, i started back at UFC 101 and have seen every PPV from there on out.

My Fav fight was Leban vs Akiyama, and my fav PPV well i am still not sure i have an exact fav, the Micro Krokop vs Mir at 119 was the worst fight i have ever seen

Post subject: Re: Best MMA PPV of all time / Fight?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm 

Hi, and welcome!

One of my personal all time favourite events was Pride 33, I'd strongly suggest you check that one out.

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 pm 

Pride Final Conflict 2003 is an epic event.

Personally, I'm a BJJer so any fight with a submission based ground component is exciting to me, so the Demian Maia fights from UFC 87 and the one against Sonnen are some of my favourites. I'll agree with you on the Cro Cop/Mir fight, it was terrible but that can happen when it's striker vs grappler and neither guy wants anything to do with the other's game.

The best UFC full events I've seen were 100, 116 and 125.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 am 
Site Admin

Wow extremely hard to give a straight answer. Some of the best events I saw where PRIDE, UFC, DREAM or WEC events. But I cant say wich was the best. Both Strikeforce and Bellator have had great fights on some events too. I couldnt decide lol.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 am 

My fave fights of all time:

#1 Fedor vs Arlovski

#2 Fedor vs Rogers

#3 Shogun vs Machida II

I felt like I was going to have a heart attack during those Fedor fights. I am not lying when I say this: I could hear my heart beating. Of course I felt it but I could also hear my heart hitting my ribcage.

Greatest PPV of all time?

SPOILERS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 am 

Thanks for the answers guys, if i was looking for a mainly striking event, what would you recommend.

I feel the Rampage vs Macheda fight was a poor decision by the Referee in such an epic fight also.

Thanks for all your input lads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 am 
Special

You would like Rampage vs Griffin then.

Favorite Fighters:
Alistair Overeem, Kenny Florian, KJ Noons, Miguel Torres, Brian Stann, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, Shane Carwin.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 pm 

Stefan Struve / Paul Buentello - UFC 107 was a great 'just bleed' kind of striking fight.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm 
Special

hey I recently downloaded UFC 52, because of the GSP vs Mayhem fight, allot of good fights on that PPV to, main event Randy vs Chuck classic ;) .
yea the PRide tournaments are really awesome to.
and you should download the compilations.
Pride Hardcore Knockouts
Pride Hardcore Submissions

that gets all the great stuff from all events
including a highlight real of 5 or 6 Rampage slams :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
thats my favourite PPV I guess

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next