[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 118 AFTERTALK!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:22 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 118 AFTERTALK!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 am 
Special

Yeah the main event fights were pretty predictable; I went 4 out of 5. With Edgar being my only incorrect.

BJ Penn's corner advice would have to be the worst I have ever seen in a championship fight ever. How in the hell can you tell your fighter he looks great and you are stronger than him when you are getting your arse kicked and picked up and slammed like a MO FO. If he had someone like Mark DellaGrotte in his corner he would of been going crazy at him between rounds. We definitely need to see him change camps before he reaches his full potential again. I mean who was the guy cornering him? BJ Penn is one of the best fighters in the world and I don't even recognize his corner man.....that says it all.

All I can say is what a waste of money for Toney, I would rather the money have gone to some real MMA fighters. LOL @ Dana calling Couture one of the best at 205. He is old and slow and will get owned by any of the top 5 guys.

Florian looked bad again in another important fight. He stood in front of Maynard pretty much waiting for him to take him down and control him as I expected which is why I bet on Maynard. On a side note Maynard is going to crush Edgar.

Nate Diaz looked good again turning Davis' face into mush. Although Diaz doesn't have a future in the Welterweight division as he isn't powerful enough to compete with guys like Fitch, Koscheck or GSP to name a few.

Joe Lauzon impressed the shit out of me in this card even though it was against Rudiger. In the words of Mike Tyson he was Decimated.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2