[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 116 - Lesnar vs. Carwin Aftertalk

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] UFC 116 - Lesnar vs. Carwin Aftertalk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 am 
Site Admin

Argh I cant believe it!!!

Apart from Carwin not being able to KO Brock this was one of the best UFC events Ive seen in a long time.

What wicked fights from both Lytle, Leben, Bonnar & Sotiropoulos, really impressive :)

Grove looked great too even if it might have been a close call :P

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 116 - Lesnar vs. Carwin Aftertalk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 am 

I enjoyed the event I thought Carwin was gonna kill Lesnar once I saw that wizzer but I guess he gassed out. I really think if it wasn't Lesnar it would have been stopped in the first round. But it was good it wasn't stopped I give Lesnar mad props but his chin is real weak as Carwin proved. Not even chin just can't take a punch. But I guess at that weight who can.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 am 

TBH if his chin was weak he should still be at sleep then as all others who has taken those shots from carwin?? Usually ppl sleep after one but I guess brock not sleeping makes his chin weak, go figure ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:57 am 
Special

Lesnar withstood Carwin's shots, kept fighting and retained his title... and yet he has a weak chin?

That is the most asinine thing I have ever read. Sounds like something I would read on Sherdog from a bunch of disgruntled Fedor fans.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 am 
Special

This Was A Great Card Over All :!: :!: :!:

..::::..

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett
Paulo Filho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 am 
Special

Yeah I thought it was a pretty sweet event.

My boy George Sotiropolous put on another impressive performance, although it would of been nice if he finished. I nearly died when Pellegrino landed that knee at the end :lol:

Bonner fight was pretty good as well, the were going for broke.

The Leben fight was insane. Me and my mate were going crazy during the second round of that fight. Leben was pretty much out on his feet and still swinging. That guy has huge heart.

Lytle looked very impressive with another sweet submission.

Carwin had a great first round, and after I little while on the ground when he couldn't finish I had a feeling that he would tire and Brock would win. Proved he can stand the heat and come back after adversity.

First time I've seen two fights get awarded Fight of the Night
Stephen Bonnar vs. Kryzystof Soszynski
and
Chris Leben vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

What a fucking joke that Lesnar got the Submission of the Night. I would be majorly pissed off if I was Chris Lytle he got robbed there.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:55 am 

It's sweet that Carwin got subbed :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm 

best event of the year

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm 

that's why next sentence I put can't take a punch in a sense that whenever someone actually hits Brock he seems to get rocked easily the no chin comment was a little over the top since he survived about thirty punches on the ground. But I usually associate a chin with stand up not gnp.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm 

I thought they was gonna stop the fight in the first round. But he was blocking a lot of the punches. When all 12 of your wins come in the first round you really dont know how good a guys cardio is. We found out when he punched himself out in the first round. The arm triangle was pretty.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next