[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Your Fighters of the Month for April

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Your Fighters of the Month for April
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:49 am 

THE RESULTS ARE IN! BOOYAKASHA!

Anderson Silva
def. Demian Maia
UFC 112
Unanimous Decision
Retains UFC Middleweight Championship

Muhammed Lawal
def. Gegard Mousasi
Strikeforce: Nashville
Unanimous Decision
Wins Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Championship

Benson Henderson
def. Donald Cerrone
WEC 48
Guillotine Choke 1st round
Retains WEC Lightweight Championship
Won Submission of the Night

Gilbert Melendez
def. Shinya Aoki
Unanimous Decision
Retains Strikeforce Lightweight Championship

Chan Sung Jung/Leonard Garcia
Garcia def. Jung
WEC 48
Unanimous Decision
Won Fight of the Night

Frankie Edgar
def. BJ Penn
UFC 112
Unanimous Decision
Wins UFC Lightweight Championship

Jake Shields
def. Dan Henderson
Unanimous Decision
Retains Strikeforce Middleweight Championship

Jose Aldo
def. Urijah Faber
WEC 48
Unanimous Decision
Retains WEC Featherweight Championship

Previous Winners

March
Gold: Shane Carwin
Silver: Jon Jones
Bronze: Junior dos Santos
Honorable Mention: Dominick Cruz, Joseph Benevidez, Kenny Florian, Georges St. Pierre, Roy Nelson

185 - Chael Sonnen (R-Oregon), Hendo, Quarry, Lombard, Marquardt, Lawlor
205 - Hamill, Captain America, Ace Franklin, Bones, King Mo
265 - Grim Rogers, Mir, Anyone fighting Brock, Big Country, Struve

Post subject: Re: Your Fighters of the Month for April
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:22 am 
Site Admin

A little surprised to see Shields get the second place, but Aldo is defentely worth the no 1 spot :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:06 am 

I think a lot of people, including myself and boyfriend, were very surprised and enjoyed that Korean Zombie fight on the pay-per-view. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Hey mizery, I have to say that its really awesome to see a girl in our community!! Not too many around sadly. I would love to see more women in MMA in general.
After all it is what I like most after MMA...

:mrgreen:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 am 

Well thanks so much, Dent! I really appreciate that. I've been watching MMA for about 3-4 years now. But I used to watch action/fighting movies when I was little all the time too. I used to watch Blind Fury with Rutger Hauer a lot. lol! Oh and don't forget Bloodsport, loved that. I still watch a lot of martial arts movies. Geez, and Bruce Lee, seen every one of 'em. My favorite was Return of the Dragon with Chuck Norris.

I used to have Ninja Turtles as toys instead of Barbies, I hated Barbies. lol Anyways, I appreciate that! I work on computers, play video games, and watch a lot of MMA. I guess I'm not the typical girl. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds lovely, we need more of your kind! :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]