[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Radio server - Come and vote! [Poll]

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]

What kind of music would you like to listen to on a radio?
Poll ended at Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm
Hip Hop 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
House 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Reggae 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rock 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
R&B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
60's 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
70's 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
80's 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
90's 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Various (combination of above) 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
No radio for me thank you 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Radio server - Come and vote! [Poll]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 pm 
Special

As you might have seen we are now trying to set up a radio so people can listen to music while downloading, chatting or posting at our forum.

You can see the radio on the left of the homepage, just scroll down a bit and you see which song is being played, how many listeners etc. Also a winamp and Itunes icon is added. If you use another player like VLC just remove the /listen.pls part of the link and have fun listening.

To make us clearer what kind of music people prefer I added a pole in this thread so you can vote to what kind of music you wish to listen.

It might not always be up and running but we will do our best and we aim to please :lol:

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Radio server - Come and vote! [Poll]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 pm 
Special

i want 70s funk and soul..like james brown, curtis, all that good stuff and i like hip hop too pls :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 am 
Special

Thank you so far for voting.

I have been very busy trying to set it up and I hope it is working properly. Sure there might be a buffer at times but I have a lot running on a simple 1 mbit line :D

For now it is set to various and that mostly is 70's, 80's, 90's and a little of other stuff.

The URL to join is:

for winamp:
for other players like VLC:

As written before you can also see some information on the homepage of this wonderful devoted tracker.

I will soon try to create some play-lists and then I might be able to switch between several music styles per day or so depending on the outcome of this poll so people keep on voting if you like to listen to other music than your own :lol:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year so far to all members

PS: you can of course add some of your favourite singers or bands in here and I will do my best to add those to the play-list(s). Don't make it as long as your list to Santa though :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 pm 
Special

Sorry for my late reply but the poll result is various basically so I will keep it as it is and add more different artists and bands in the future.

Also Sirius XM Fight Club is aired on it twice a day.

For more suggestions or requests please visit

At times we will have our own radio show aired on it too with talks about MMA. We have done one so far and you can get it

There is also a simple desktop icon that will make listening to our radio show much easier. This you can get

Hope you will listen to this as often as possible and if you do thank you for joining MMA Radio :)

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]