[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 110 - AfterTalk!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:53 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] UFC 110 - AfterTalk!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 am 
Site Admin

I must say that this was an awesome event!

:)

Feel free to post your opinions and thoughts here.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 110 - AfterTalk!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:06 am 
Special

MY PICKS! RUINED!!!

I picked against Velasquez, Wanderlei, and Sotiropolous. That'll learn me. :(

Otherwise, was a pretty fantastic event.

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm 

The best event in along time. And Wanderlei was awesome :D Looks a little weird though...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 pm 

bad start to the night/day for my picks, first two fights i got wrong lol got the others all right tho :P

Velasquez pwns!

Look out Brock, Cain's comin' ta getcha!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 pm 

What a great event :D. Wanderlei looked good, Velasquez surpassed my expactations and all in all a good night with very good fights.

I also had only two wrong.. I thought Joe Stevenson and Brian Foster would handle their respective opponents. Sotiropoulos was pretty impressive... too bad I'm not a fan :).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am 
Special

:D Great event

Cain blew me away smashed up big nog
Joe daddy looked out of his depth
Ryan bader aint no joke..... my picks were bad 50% oh well.

how about that cut from cro cop elbow nasty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:44 am 
Special

Sick event....Cain did as I expected he would, as did Wandy.

Totally shocked by how dominant Georgie S was though.....incredible.

Also didnt expect Rejlic to lose :/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 pm 
Special

Great event and I am starting to love it more and more.

Cain is the man he has everything I think to become a champ.

Wanderlei was wonderful too, glad I picked him.

And George was really fast on the ground.

Too bad about the head-but stoppage but Bonnar could not continue anyway and I think he was loosing as well.

Awesome move by Lytle, cost me a point though I think. Hope Foster did not get injured too badly.

All in all the best I have seen so far even though I have not seen as many as most but great crowd, great fights and basically pure advertisement for MMA.
More talk on the radio show soon, don't miss it people.

Might even watch it again :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:53 pm 
Special

Yeah, Sotiropolous was the performance of the night as far as I'm concerned. Never seen him look anything like that good before. Picked Stevenson, but knew by the end of the first round he was gonna get owned - did well to last to a decision.

I don't think Wanderlei looked particularly good at all. Wanderlei fought to the judges and so it was only ever in the last 30 seconds of a round that Bisping was in any danger - massive danger at the end of the fight, though, and for sure that's what turned the decision to Wanderlei. Was expecting a lot more aggression and flurries of punches. I actually scored the first two to Bisping, but I could see that it was very close in the second round and so I can't grumble at the outcome.

And I'm not sure that Bonnar was definitely losing that fight. He'd lost the first round for sure, but then seemed to have a lot more gas and was pushing the action a lot more in the second round. A decision would have been interesting.

CroCop looked the best he has done in ages - much less hesitant, much more agressive and wanted to finish the fight, his sprawl was excellent... Just needed the head kicks ;-)

Reljic gassed or hurt something in the second round and so started losing the stand-up exchanges and backing off, and at that point CB began winning everywhere. Shame, cos I'd picked Reljic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 am 
Special

I went for a few upsets in this one and only managed to get 5/8 as a result but it was a great event.

Main Card
* Heavyweight Bout: Brazil Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. United States Cain Velasquez
I had picked Big Nog in this one because I hoped he would win, but mentioned prior to the fight that his stand-up looked average against Couture as he was getting hit with many punches, which you can't do against younger more powerful fighters, which proved to be the method of victory for Cain. What an impressive finish, knocked Nog out of then back into consciousness.

* Middleweight Bout: Brazil Wanderlei Silva vs. England Michael Bisping
I also don't think Silva looked great. We kept hearing his camp saying the old Silva is back. The old Silva used to move forward and throw combinations, these days he seems to stay planted and throw a few punches which are easily avoidable by moving backwards.

* Lightweight Bout: United States Joe Stevenson vs. Australia George Sotiropoulos
WOW. What a performance by George Sotiropoulos, total domination. The stadium was deafening during this fight, I had goosebumps. Was hoping for the finish but Stevenson is tough, credit for surviving.

* Light Heavyweight Bout: United States Keith Jardine vs. United States Ryan Bader
I had picked Jardine in this one as an upset but Bader was the man. Looking forward to watching him fight some better fighters.

Preliminary Card
* Light Heavyweight Bout: United States Stephan Bonnar vs. Poland/Canada Krzysztof Soszynski
This fight was shaping up to be a close bout, unfortunate head-but ends it. I think they could of let the fight continue if they put some cream on the cut, there was only 4 minutes left. After they called the fight they creamed it up and it stopped bleeding completely for a good few minutes.

* Welterweight Bout: United States Chris Lytle vs. United States Brian Foster
Excellent finish by Chris Lytle, was very impressed with his performance. Looked like Foster done his ACL or something not good.

Also props to Anthony Perosh. There were people in the crowd, calling him a pussy and yelling other stuff at him. Come on fighting Cro Cop on 1 days notice. :D

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next