[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Digitizing old Video Tapes

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Digitizing old Video Tapes
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:52 pm 

Hi y'all Season's Greetings, ! Merry Christmas And A Happy and Prosperous New Year To you all.
I've years of old Martial Art tapes I would like to share are there any reccomendations about easy to use hard/software that you like to edit with .

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Digitizing old Video Tapes
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:05 pm 
Site Admin

That sounds great mate, it would be cool if you could digitalize them :)

I dont have any experience myself, but this video seems helpful.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp-wp4Hx16Y[/youtube]

I also think I heard Pinnacle is a goood program for this

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/u ... /Tapes.htm

but I am not sure how available pinnacle is without paying a lot of $$$.

Im sure there are free alternatives though!

Seasons greetings to you too @};- (*) (*) (*) @};-

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 am 

i thought about doing this aswell with non mma vhs tapes

this is what i've seen to do
http://dicksmith.com.au/product/XH9864/ ... australian website but you should be able to find a convertor where ever you are

The Gadget Geek VHS to DVD Converter captures analogue video sources from VHS, V8, Hi8; including devices such as VCR and Camcorder and converts to DVD format on DVD disc or upload to your iPod or PSP. Quickly and easily convert Video to DVD via your PC.

so basically just find a vhs to dvd convertor in what ever country you are in.( or try the video that dent posted)

http://www.howtodothings.com/electronic ... o-dvd.html
http://www.vhstodvd.com/ these might help.

..::::..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 am 

Eh! Thanks for the advice will look for a converter. They seem to be $50 thats fine I want to preserve my tapes. I know that a great many will enjoy, its alot of standup with a few surprises. I've old Black belt from 1969 I should digitize as well! as time permits.

Cheers Mates!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 am 
Site Admin

Believe me guys, people love that old stuff as much as the new. A lot of people are collectors too so trust me when I say it will be popular releases if you manage to digitalize it ;)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:02 pm 

I use Ulead. I bought a package - has ulead and ADStech DVD Xpress DX2 - Capwiz softwares and a small hardware flat box . Cable into box and to from box to computer start up software and run the tape and software will catch. Either Capwiz of Ulead is- depends on quality of the source VHS.
Works great.

Paid about 50 - 70 bucks two or theree years ago. Probably better stuff cheaper now.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]