[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - FCZ Refugees welcome!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: FCZ Refugees welcome!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 am 
Site Admin

Just wanted to say to all former members of FCZ that Im really sorry to hear the news about them closing it down!
I dont know what caused them to take this decision but it's always sad to see a community full of members go.

I hope that those of you that have found your way here will find what you are looking for here with us and that you will enjoy your stay as much as the rest of us do.
We are a young fast growing community and we are not planning on closing anytime soon. Hopefully you can make yourself comfortable here and enjoy the MMA you need everyday.

If there is anything you need, or if you would like to become active helping out here in any way, dont hesitate in contacting me, or any other staff member. Here in the forum or on the tracker. We will give you a hand with whatever you might need.

Welcome guys!

Peace, Love and MMA ;)

ps. if any of your friends didnt get in send me a message

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: FCZ Refugees welcome!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 am 

Yeah welcome and enjoy your stay here, if help is needed contact as dent wrote one of the staff members.

Best regards Zeus !!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 pm 

Far out guys. That's very nice of you. Of course, I've been a member here for almost 2 years now, but let's see how many FCZ refuges see this.

Do you still have to ask to be regged on the forums here? If so, maybe look at the latest new member list from the past several days, and contact them on how to visit the forum here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

I will send out a mass message to encourage new members to register in the forum.

Everybody should be able to see the latest forum posts on home page so hopefully they wont miss it :)

Good point though!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 pm 

Much appreciated, if you need any lightbulbs changing or skirting boards painting just let me know.

Always here to help.

Oh I dont think my friend GenralLee_ got an invite or asimoviii

..::::..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

lol, johnbob if you like you can clean the basement, it hasnt been properly cleaned in 3 years and I think asimovii is somewhere in there under all the crap, be careful though he bites!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm 

thanx for the friendly welcome guys :D its sad :cry: but where one world ends another begins :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:25 pm 
Special

Indeed lisanorm, a new start for most of you but I think you will find this to be a home in no time.

So welcome and as mentioned above feel free to ask questions :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm 

is that it... 3 of us...

there were more survivors from the titanic!

Oh I get it, the process of clicking more that 3 buttons to enter the forums has ended up with the rest of the team sat scratchin their balls...

I got my daughter to sign me up (i had balls of my own to scratch!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:18 pm 
Special

The others might still be arguing about what curtains to buy and all that re-arranging stuff. Gotta make it a home first before you feel at home I guess ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next