[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - New Theme

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: New Theme
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:43 pm 

Liking the new theme, very modern looking and in my opinion, very attractive as well. An improvement all around, not that I didn't like the old site, but I must say, I think the new look is an improvement! Nice work!

-Poincy

..::::..

Post subject: Re: New Theme
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Thx Poincy :)

Added a Theme selector in the right column now so you can choose as you wish.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm 
Special

Great work! Like it very much.

Couple of comments, which are not criticisms of course - just hopefully will help (I'm a web designer so impossible not to comment):
- [Freeleech] markings on homepage list of torrents should be changed to green rather than orange so they stand out from torrent titles, very useful
- Sortable column headers on the homepage list of torrents are currently orange links on an orange background

Love it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

Hey lenoz! Truly apprechiate the comments you made :)

More please folks ;)

- [Freeleech] markings on homepage list of torrents should be changed to green rather than orange so they stand out from torrent titles, very useful

Excellent point!

- Sortable column headers on the homepage list of torrents are currently orange links on an orange background

I see the links as white on orange bg,

if you still see them as orange, what browser are you using in case thats the reason?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:13 pm 
Special

Hey, guys. Love the new theme as well. Not normally a fan of squishing content into a central column with loads of empty space either side, but I do like the new layout. Really like the text colours popping out more now - the site is much kinder on the eyes.

One thing (for me), though, is that it seems to really highlight the duplicated info in the Recent Uploads and Latest Torrents sections. I know nothing has changed there, but for some reason this jumps out at me more now.

And I see:
Type, DL, NFO, and Health in white.
Name, Comments, S, and L in orange on a dull orange background. Can still read them clearly, but not as nice as the white.

Using Opera 10.70 (3468)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 pm 
Special

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 pm 
Special

Indeed, the wide theme is another great improvement (for me). Cheers, guys.

Also, I love the moving orange "light" under the menu buttons. Very slick and stylish.

Yeah, like I said, I knew those sections weren't new and I knew the difference, but now it just seems more prominent that they contain the exact same data for 90+% of the time unless you leave the website open for a while. If you could make the Latest Torrents section refresh then that would be perfect, but I guess that's not possible and so that's why the Recent Uploads section exists in the first place ;-)

Also, the Recent Uploads bit points out who the uploader was, which is good for those kind souls, so you'd need to factor that into the Latest Torrents section anyway.

Might be more work than it's worth! Hehe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next