[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Arriany in Maxim

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Arriany in Maxim
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm 
Special

Here is one of the many pics from the shoot and interview with MAXIM magazine, here is the link to rest enjoy.

http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-max ... nails=true

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Arriany in Maxim
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm 
Special

Very nice indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 am 
Site Admin

Wow yeah Arianny is hot hot hot but lol check out these bodypainted girls I found a link to on that site

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3530 ... inted-pics

dont miss "Blonde Beauty" ...drewl

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am 
Special

I like the interview :P

Arianny Celeste

How did you get started with the UFC?
I had no idea what I was getting into. I just got a call from my agent that the UFC was looking for an “Octagon Girl.” Basically, they wanted a hot athletic girl and had a cattle call for models, like most auditions. But Dana White himself was there. They asked a few questions and had me throw on the outfit. That was it.

You didn’t have to fight the other girls?
No! I didn’t have to choke them out—though I could probably do that now.

Because you’ve since started training in MMA?
Yeah. I have kickboxing and Muay Thai training now. And I’ve done gymnastics for years and years. I’m pretty flexible. I can do all kinds of things.

Wow. Like what?
I’m double-jointed. I can do some wacky stuff.

Moving on before our heads explode, what’s a guilty pleasure nobody knows you enjoy?
I love sneaking chocolate into theaters and moviehopping. You know, watching multiple movies on one ticket? It was easier in high school.

Would you like to go from sneaking into movies to being in them someday?
I’m a singer. I’d like to provide people with good music to have fun and dance to, but I also dream about acting. I’ve done some…Being another person comes naturally to me. It’s just a childlike quality. I find it easy to pretend. I enjoy it.

How has the UFC changed since you started?
It’s changed incredibly. When we started out, we were doing a lot of smaller venues. I can remember one of my first fights—I was excited because they were flying me out to Anaheim. Now I just got back from Australia, and we’re going to Dubai soon.

Have you thought about joining the likes of Gina Carrano and mixing it up in the ring?
The thought of getting hit in the face does not appeal to me. More power to the women who go in there, but I just feel women should be feminine.

So you’re into guys who are super macho?
Not at all. People always ask me if my boyfriend has to have a six-pack. Look, I’m around that all the time with the fighters. A six-pack is fine, but I don’t really care about physical appearance. I like computer nerds and a guy who can make me laugh. Kind of the silent killer type. Someone who doesn’t need to be the center of attention but can command it anyway. But I’m a Scorpio, so that means I’m crazy. You don’t want to mess with me.

Er, we won’t! Who are you dating now?
I’m actually going to a fan’s prom soon.

What?
Yeah, he did this series of videos on YouTube asking me to his prom. He would even come to fights with his friends holding up signs that said be my prom date! He’s this 17-year-old kid, and it was sweet, so I said yes.

Is he going to get to make out with you?
No. Maybe. Oh, I don’t know! I guess if he plays his cards right…

See all of Arianny Celeste in the May issue of Maxim. Watch video of Arianny's May cover shoot.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 am 

BAZINGA :)
She's also my favorite octagongirl !! :oops:

She likes computernerds cool i'm one :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 am 
Site Admin

bazinga :mrgreen: hahahaha

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:14 pm 

Would love to take her to the prom :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 pm 
Special

:P She Has Some Nice Arriany'z :!: :!: :!:

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett