[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Present yourself here and get free download credits!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:29 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: About me !
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:42 am 

Dear moderators and fellow members,
First of all, I'm happy that the forum is back on its new improved style.
Secondly, I'm very thankful to our dear Admin Dent and his crew the best moderators ever for giving us that opportunity to introduce ourselves.And I think it will be a huge step making us moderators and members closer to each other on the way of being true friends and brothers from different places and cultures sharing so much variety of unique special experiences and ideas about martial arts.
And who knows, may be some simple words a person from the west mentions sincerely about himself or some experience he's been through will touch the soul of another person in the east and they become best friends more than their bodies at neighborhood, and believe me it's a matter of sincerity not a matter of place !

About me ..., I'm a 27 years old male from the country of the oldest civilization and greatest monuments on the face of the earth,Egypt .
I love BJJ and Muay Thai the most , but I also respect all the other martial arts sports and like to have an idea about them.
Although I never had any martial arts training ( not by choice ) , I had my share of fighting and all of those fights were in real life, not in a competition I mean !
I'm not an aggressive person by nature, and I believe that humans should respect each others no matter what differences they have as they don't violate the community and its greater good, and if you are stronger or more powerful than some one then you are obliged to be on his help when ever he needs without making him feel that you are any better than him, because it's God who gave you the strength and he could take it from you any time.

I'm a huge UFC fan, and believe it's the biggest event with highest level of competition, but it could be much better if it's more opened to the Asian fighters and of course if they get Fedor
For me, Fedor is the best mma fighter of all time, he's strong, smart and crafty with super icy nerves that no one could affect him no matter what, and above all he's a true noble man and a true warrior, but when ever I feel blue and that I'm too old to start learning any thing new I recall the image of the great Randy Couture, a true champion time after time with big heart .

I believe we are in the best mma site exists, not just because it has the most up to date torrents or the site style is attractive , but mainly because of the unique spirit that gathers the sweetest crew of moderators on the web, a group of true civilized gentlemen very helpful or let me say helpish to every one, while in some other sites you could simply get ( F U ) as answer if you ask for something !

There's some sort of chemistry here that makes even just reading chat box a special experience .

Life is so short, and if I'm going to spend a great deal of that short time on line, my friends and brothers here are the ones I love to be with.

..::::..

Last edited by MMA4EVER on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Present yourself here and get free download credits!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 am 

Well, hello my Name is Nicolás Peña, better known as Uchubaco. I´m 19 years old, I live in Uruguay (I know the Homer Simpson joke, so don´t even try).
MMA to me is one of the most awesome things that exists nowadays and that´s going to keep on going on the forseeable future. I´ve started to watch MMA full time on December of last year and since then the only thing I watch is MMA. I regret having lost so many great stuff of their era, like the Sakuraba-Gracie era, or the rising of the UFC to mainstream and more important PRIDE FC, the most awesome promotion ever in my opinion. But I´m catching up nowadays with the stuff I´m downloading.
Also I like MMA because of the spirit the sport has, for example two fighters enter the Cage/Ring without respecting eachother, but after the smoke has cleared no matter the outcome, respect has been earned, no only from the fighters, but also from the fans. Or how someone beats somebody up and after the fight they are like nothing has happened, that`s an emotion you can´t find anywhere else. Other thing I like is that no matter from where you are or how you are, you can become a Champion, I mean look at Couture in his 40s or Fedor, who looks like others things, but an MMA fighters. Things like that inspire to keep on going no matter what.
I also like watching K-1 a lot, some of their fights are wars, for example the Hug-Hoost fights, or Le Banner-Hunt, etc. Really great stuff, I find it difficult to keep up with K-1, but I´m doing my best to clinch to every K-1 I can see, :D
That´s all what I have to say at the moment, wait I´ve lied, MMA-Torrents is one of the best MMA Based comunities I´ve ever seen, I´ve mean you have a problem, no matter what. And for one someone´s opinion on MMA really matters, well thanks a lot for your time and sorry about the long reading...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

THX FOR YOUR NICE POSTS! :)

Cool that so many seem to really train MMA and martial arts here :!:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 pm 
Special

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:46 pm 

Hello, everyone. Glad to be part of a superb community. I am the_creator from New Jersey, 25 years of age. I been watching all the MMA i can get my hands on for many moons now. I love how this site makes it possible to watch a load i missed. It seems everyone is extra friendly on here. It builds a great place to visit. I am in debate about goign to classes for Combat Sambo and Judo. Who knows, I'm sure I'll end up there in no time either way. Just have to go give it a shot.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Glad you find us friendly!

Yes we try to treat other as we want others to treat us.

Also, it´s not hard to be friendly with such great members :)

Great to have you with us Creator! And thank you for your post.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 am 
Special

Hey guys,

I'm 26 years old from Geelong, Victoria, Australia.

I have always been interested in sports. When I was younger I competed at the State level in Tennis, Table Tennis, Basketball and BMX racing at the national level.

I started watching the UFC in 1997, being introduced to it by some of my mates who trained in BJJ. Soon enough I was in the gym training with my mates and my instructor who is one of the dirty dozen; John Will (For those who don't know the dirty dozen are the first 12 non Brazilians who received a black belt in BJJ).

During my time training there I had the opportunity to wrestle with two future UFC fighters in Elvis Sinosic and George Sotiropoulos who often taught classes.

I absolutely love MMA and when watching the bouts I find myself dodging the punches on the couch :lol: . For a while I had a YouTube account where I posted fight predictions. I also do tipping on MMA Playground. If any of you guys are in a team on another site I would be more than happy to join, FYI my current tipping percentage is 79%. A few of my favorite fighters include (in no particular order): GSP, Vitor Belfort, Kazushi Sakuraba, Royce Gracie.

Not blowing any smoke, but, In the past I have been a member of many different MMA trackers and this one is unique. The admins are extremely friendly and contactable. You guys are obviously dedicated as you are constantly online giving advice, uploading new data or changing the website banner.

This is the best MMA tracker I have seen to date.

This inspired me to become an uploader and start sharing my data and despite my slow upload speed Zeus was very encouraging. To this date I have never uploaded a torrent on any other site, that in itself I think is a credit to your site.

If any of you guys have any questions or anything feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

JonnyMuzz.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm 
Special

Hi all! My name is Paul, I'm a HUGE MMA fan! I got hooked about 1 1/2 year ago, and ever since haven't been watching much more than MMA and K1 fights.
I have a brief history of kickboxing experience: I trained for about one year, and hope to start training again somewhere in June.

My interest in kickboxing/muay thai actually came because of my girlfriend, who, as an assignment for her study, had to take pictures of some muay thai matches. After that, we both were hooked and started training shortly after that. Unfortunately, after about one year, we moved away from where we were living at that point, and I never started training again :(

Since I live in the Netherlands, we have a rich fighting culture, mainly in K1, so my interest in that took a big boost, wachting the SBS and Eurosport K1 matches became a regular thing for me. Since a few years I have a digital tv subscription, which shows the Extreme Sports channel. It also airs Cage Rage, through that I became a fan of MMA. After a while I discovered the whole MMA scene including the UFC, which was a big eye opener to me! I currently own a HD containing every UFC event ever aired and every Ultimate fighter episode as well. I really enjoy getting into the background of the fighters a lot, and learn much about them every event I watch, and of course by reading sites like sherdog and the ufc page.

I like UFC more than other organisations, because of their crisp productions and the variety of fighters fighting in the UFC. I also like to watch the older Pride fights a lot, also because there a few Dutch fighters in there like Allistair Overeem and Gilbert Yvel.
Other favourite fighters to me are Rampage, because of his fabulous attitude, Randy for being succesfull on his age, and for that Peter Aerts(Dutch Lumberjack) as well, Michael Bisping for rising above expectations of Tito and being such a cocky funny guy, Tito for his tremendous work attitude and well, the list goes on and on ;)

I really like the huge amount of torrents available on mma-torrents, it over-feeds my daily need of mma ;) besides that, shows like deadliest warrior are fantastic as well, I hope a lot of more stuff like that will become available as well! Untill then, keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

I love this sites members <3

Great to get to know you guys! great to have you on the tracker! keep it up :)

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next