[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Amazing tracker! Any chance for an invite?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:44 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Amazing tracker! Any chance for an invite?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:40 pm 

Wow,
I can't belive I found this website.

I just started training for MMA a month ago and wanting to soak in as much good information and instruction as I can. Having Bjj and Boxing Training today...

Any good souls willing to send me an invite? My internet connection is solid and I will seed and seed, like its going out of fashion.

Thanks and hope y'all have a wonderful weekend,

Post subject: Re: Amazing tracker! Any chance for an invite?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 am 

Post a pic with you in your gym with your gloves on and a sign with your username on it. You may blurr out anything you feel is sensitive. Offer expires in a week. ::compress::

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 am 

I think you can donate as little as $10 to gain access my friend.

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 am 
Special

donate you cheap fuck...
you only have to do it once...
and you will easily save hundreds on all the instructional vids available... :ar!

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:54 pm 

A kind hearted user just sent me an invite. Thank you so much, Holden. Hopefuly I could return a favor someday.

So far its been quite fascinating. MMA/Fighting is so much more complex that it seems. Where a every move has a counter move and that counter move has another counter move... Physical chess alright.

I feel like to be a good fighter, and I mean real life situation conflicts, not mma competitions, striking should be probably %70 of my game, where grappling should be %30. It seems like the first contact is often while you stand and could be swiftly finished with a few well aimed jabs to the chin, where is grappling is more like a plan B, where all is fails and you are both on the ground. Would like to get your opinion.

Boxing been really enjoyable so far. My jabs are super weak, my defense is very lacking, can't get the hooks quite right yet. Hopefuly it will all form well with time.

Bjj was a lot of fun. I still struggle with grasping the basic terms, and some of the elaborate techniques our instructor teaches us are way above my league in terms of comprehension and execution. Although I want to concentrate more on Boxing, I think i have a knack for BJJ. I am lanky and fast. I was able to tap two guys (We are all noobs, so it was very hectic and "free form") yesterday. With the only thing I know how to do so far, that is, the Americana. It definitely didn't work against the more experience guys as they were too strong for me to lock their arm in place.

I am training in Austin, Texas. So if there are any noob BJJ or Boxing practitioners that want to spar please pm me.

Once again, thanks a lot, and hope to participate in the forums and maybe even bring some fresh uploads soon.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome Salinger! Sounds like you have the right attitude ::thumright::

Enjoy!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm 
Special

welcome bro! it seems you want to be ufc champion. if i was an mma fighter, i would train only boxing+bjj. that's the best style you could have to be succesful in mma world! with this style of fighting, you will always be considered as an exciting mma fighter. as you noticed, nowadays promoters are looking for exciting fighters not like Jon Fitch. Jon Fitch is great wrestler but he makes fights boring because of his style fighting. everyone likes punches combination that we rarely see it in mma wolrd. the perfect example to give you are: nick diaz, antonio rodriguo nogueira. seriously, who want to trade punches with those fighters?who want to grapple with them?hehehe :roll: . i remember when Herring(wrestler) was fighting Nogueira, before the fight happen Bas Rutten asked him what's his gameplan. Herring started laughing and said "i dont know how to beat that guy! he's black belt bjj, and he's great boxer!i dont know!". that shows how hard to defeat a guy who has boxing+BJJ style of fighting. this style will always makes you aggresive in every position.

i would rather be great boxer and great BJJ player than being good in every aspect(wrestling, boxing, muy thai, bjj, judo). for sure, you have to train to defend takedowns from a wrestler(to not let him takedown easily, make him tired before he takes you down) or absorb leg kicks/knee from thai boxer(you will have the habit to absorb those kicks/knees), but dont focus so much on wrestling and kickboxing.

i know you would ask me why not choosing "kickboxing/muythai+bjj" or "kickboxing/muythaui/boxing+wrestler". wrestling helps to keep to fight standing or on the ground, but doesn't help you to defend submissions. about having "kickboxing/muythai+bjj", it's great style, but you will never have great footwork, head movement, angles as a boxer has! and that's my opinion! :-bd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm 

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]