[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Downloading issue

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:46 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Downloading issue
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 pm 

I am unable to download torrents from this site. I use a seedbox and when I upload the .tor file to my seedbox I get the following error: "peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates" The download will never start with the torrent client the seedbox has installed. My seedbox services uses ruTorrent client v3.4. I have been able to use my seedbox for this site in the past and this week is when I started to notice issues. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Post subject: Re: Downloading issue
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 am 
Site Admin

The SSL certificate we use isn't signed by an 'official organization', because that costs (a lot of) extra money. You should just use normal http without encryption for that particular seedbox.
I can confirm that all seedboxes I have tested have worked just fine so it must be specific for that type. What gui are you using?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:20 am 

Dent,

I go to http and not https for mma-torrents.com. Which GUI am I using? What do you mean? Are you referring to the GUI I use for my seedbox torrenting? If so, I'm using ruTorrent v3.4 GUI. I hope that answers your question. In addition my seedbox services are through whatbox.ca.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Thats weird, I just tested on rutorrent / rTorrent: 0.8.9/0.12.9 and it works just fine for me.

try accessing the site from https and see if it works downloading the .torrent file from there and then adding it to your seedbox https://mma-torrents.com

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 am 

Same thing occurs when I download the .tor file from https://mma-torrents.com One thing I have noticed is that the file name is the same when I download from mma-torrents vs https://mma-torrents.com

UFC.on.Fuel.5.Struve.Vs.Miocic.Facebook.Fights.x264-CFU[https___mma-torrents.com].torrent

As a note, I am proxied through my seedbox when dowloading files from mma-torrents.com, if that makes any difference.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 am 
Site Admin

I really dont know why that would happen on your seedbox and not on others. Maybe you can ask the support and see if they have any special settings that could cause this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am 

Dent,

I just submitted a support ticket to my seedbox support dept. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your assistance!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 am 
Site Admin

No problems mate, I hope you get it solved. As a last resort you could try downloading the .torrent file without using the proxy, who knows if it might make any difference.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 am 

I already tried downloading the torrent file without using the proxy and still the same issue. As a note, I was doing some digging around and I think that maybe mma-torrents.com site cert will need to be added manually to my seedbox. I found the area where to add it (/etc/ssl/certs) but not sure how to add it to that directory. Hopefully, support from my seedbox will be able to assist with that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:54 am 
Site Admin

Allright, well done :) Lets hope they can sort you out!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next