[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Sign up issue after donation (Solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Sign up issue after donation (Solved)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm 

Hi. I just made a donation on this site via Paypal. I received an e-mail to sign-up. However when I sign up the web site ask me to use the same E-mail I used on paypal. Which I did. So I don't understand what exactly the problem is.

Post subject: Re: Sign up issue after donation
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 am 
Special

Have you received confirmation link in your mail after you signed up?

Usually after receiving invitation via email and signing up you should receive one more email with confirmation. I've checked your nickname in user database and there is no such nick.

If you don't manage to enter the site, please be patient till admin shows up and checks on your problem. I've forwarded your problem to all admins and it will be sorted as soon as someone appears online. It shouldn't take more then a couple of hours in worst case.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 am 
Site Admin

because when you registered with paypal you used @Gmail and not @gmail as you wrote it. You must enter the email the EXACT same way it is registered with paypal!!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:06 pm 

I am a new member and donated $20. I did not receive my confirnation email. My email is xxx. Can someone help?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hello, you just made a post in another thread so I will delete that one and keep to this new post instead.

Normally you should recieve an invite to the email you donated from. If you did not recieve it for some reason it can be fixed easily by providing another alternative email.

I will contact you in private message and solve this for you.

Thank you for calling our attention on this matter.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 pm 

You can use zzz as an alternate email address

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

I will, but remember, NEVER post email in forums etc. Unless you like spam ;)

I changed it for you and will resend the invite now :)

Thank you.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]