[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - connection limit exceeded?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: connection limit exceeded?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm 

connection limit exceeded. you may only leech from one location at a time.

this is the error I'm getting. I was downloading fine, then i had to shutdown my computer and reset my modem because I get knocked offline occasionally where I'm at. I went to restart my download and this is the message i get under tracker status on utorrent.

how do I fix this?

Post subject: Re: connection limit exceeded?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

hi

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2546

its actually a sticky post :P

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 pm 

cool thanks, so I just have to wait and it'll work itself out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

You got it \m/

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 am 

http://mma-torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=11485

I have waited 2 days now, and tracker has not worked itself out yet. I have a 2.804 ratio on this torrent for ufc 127 and my ratio is not updating.

Curious to find out what the proper way to close utorrent is, I just right click and select exit. Also on another note i haven't exited utorrent since i began downloading the torrent. So i dont know how this can be my utorrent issue. :? :?

..::::..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Nobody said it 100% depends on how you close utorrent. Other factors matter aswell. Does your ip change frequently. Do you share the account with someone? Are you on a weak wi-fi network?, are you on a laptop or computer that turns of the harddrives after a while if you dont move the mouse?, etc etc etc dont feel like writing same shit a million did before me when all you need is to use google.

Basicly, your ip changes for some reason unkown to me, the tracker still expects you from the old IP for a while until it times out and then it'll accept your new IP. If someone else uses your account, or you are trying to download same torrent to two locations using one account this might very well also be valid reasons.

To make it superclear. If you have this problem it depends on your way of connecting to the tracker, be it ip changing or whatever it is, WE CANT CHANGE IT FOR YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 am 

ok thanks for the info and the reply, sorry you have to keep reiterating yourself. My ip doesn't change and my wifi signal is excellent and have forwarded my port for utorrent correctly. Ufc 127 is the only torrent it has done that for. But i will further research the issue using google like you suggested. Thank you for the time on replying to my inquiring.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 am 
Site Admin

seriously, if it happend once only I wouldnt worry much about it ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:45 am 

UPDATE*****

So i figured out why it was saying connection limit exceeded for me, .. First I would like to say "Dent" was definitely right/ THANK YOU! (*)

My IP address was changing and it was because i changed it.

This is why & how:

When i take my laptop to friends/family i get on their network which requires me to obtain an IP address automatically, because i have forwarded my ports i have manually created a "Static IP Address" which means i must delete my static IP address info from my TCP-ip properties(iv4)... which results in a different IP address.

Google did help by me seeing all the talk about ip address changing, so Thank you again DENT.

:-T Resolution: I always make sure my Static IP Address is in place before i Download anything from this site.

Issue resolved :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Its always great to be able to help :)

Glad you got it sorted!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]