[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Bring back the shoutbox

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Bring back the shoutbox
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:07 pm 

What happened to the shoutbox I believe the tracker was way better with it.

Post subject: Re: Bring back the shoutbox
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm 
Special

The shoutbox was removed because it was abused too often and we decided keeping track of it was just too much work.

For people that do like to chat we do have a skype chat you can join. You do not need a microphone for it, just a keyboard hehe.

Just pm a staff member your skype details if you wish to join that in stead.

..::::..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 am 

I agree. I wasn't even on this site when it had a shout box, but I belong to a site that has the same layout of this site but with the shout box. I can honestly say I HATE it. All it ever did was allow people to run rampant, behave like idiots and keep posting hints at spoilers during mma events.

Unless no spoilers are enforced, which is hard and tiresome for staff, all a shout box really does it negate the mma experience and detract from it. It got so bad as a staffer from said site actually AVOIDED getting in trouble there so he PM'ed me a Fedor spoiler on here a minute after the fight had ended (against Werdum) he was promptly banned from here, but it just goes to show you the idiots you have online. Even when I go on that site I have it bookmarked as search torrents, so I can just skip past the whole BS shout box "experience".

I guess to each their own, but yeah, one of the main reasons this site is so good, is that is has no shout box, or even better did away with a bad extra.

[The users handle on here was 'MMKidd', also known as a staffer on another site as 'Redeye' and another alias on a different site as a user named 'Redeye420'.
The funny thing when I complained to staff at that site, they threatened to ban us BOTH and later made it a warning to us BOTH, because he said I brought the trash there. I said no the trash came from HERE (their site) and he PM'ed me at another site, so its YOUR problem!
Well, whatever.]

Last edited by heroesblend on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 am 
Site Admin

everything heroesblend said + what dragonfoxy said

:!:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]