[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - DHT, peer etc.... NOT ALLOWED!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: DHT, peer etc.... NOT ALLOWED!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:34 pm 

Hi,

I am having trouble downloading and uploading. All torrents are RED!
I am downloading K1 Pack, torrent is Red but it is downloading. DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange are working.

I am also downloading UFC pack, torrent is also red but for this torrent DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange are not allowed!

I am downloading more torrents and all show 0 seeders as there should be a few when I check on the site.

Also mutorrent shows I am seeding torrents but they are not on my profile.

I just installed a router. Somebody told me my IP address could be lost when I switch to the router?? could this have something to do with my IP address from my provider?

Any advise...

Thank you,
Seffo

Post subject: Re: DHT, peer etc.... NOT ALLOWED!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

Just wait. It will fix itself.

When you change IP it will show you as seeding same torrents with same passkey from another ip and momentarily turn red until your peers has closed in the script etc.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm 

Hi Dent,

thank you for the reply.

It has been like this for more then 2 weeks! Is that normal?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm 
Special

This does not sound normal no. I see you have changed your router. Maybe your IP did change and hence your port is not open to connect (if this was the case before). Please check your settings of your clients and look what port it is using. Then check to see if this port is open for connection or not.

Of not you need to open the port. More information about that can be found on

Good luck.

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:10 pm 

Ok...

I did the network test under >torrent>setupguide.
first is showed port was closed.
I checked router, firewall settings for torrent and messed a bit with configurations in mutorrent.

for some reason now when I run the test is shows port is open!
so that is good.

--Should Automatic Port Mapping be enabled?--

When I run the 'portchecker' however it shows the port is closed or not reachable?

Torrents are still red but downloading.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 am 
Site Admin

Does your IP change often?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am 

Good Morning,

I don't know, how can I check that?

What I did notice is that the IP address stated on my account details for this site is not the same IP address I see when I run the 'portchecker'

?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am 
Site Admin

http://whatsmyip.net

Sounds possible that your torrents turn red because your ip changes and the tracker counts it as trying to seed same file from 2 locations.

Until the new ip has updated on the tracker your torrents would be red.

If your ip changes a lot talk to your isp and see if they can help you with that.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]