[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Cannot seed/download, tracker failure

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Cannot seed/download, tracker failure
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:26 pm 

Client: uTorrent 3.5.3
Tracker Message: "The operation completed successfully" then a continuous loop of longer and longer wait times to try again.

Nothing changed on my client before, during, and after the site outage. Now I cannot seed/download any torrents. No data is being sent/received from the tracker. My torrent passkey is the same. Nothing on my end has changed from a week ago. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Cannot seed/download, tracker failure
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:45 pm 
Site Moderator

Admin will be with you shortly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:22 am 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:42 am 

The website itself is not the problem. The problem is zero response from the tracker. The error I gave you should be a 30:00m countdown for refreshing the tracker (in my torrent client). The tracker is not responding to my seed requests, it did not respond when trying to download. I am logged in right now and seeding a torrent. It did not send a byte of data to the tracker. Once I try to seed it, it gives the "operation completed successfully" message and turns red (in my torrent client). So, I guess my client is not seeing your tracker when both uploading/downloading. This didn't happen before the site problems. And just to be sure, I verified the port I use for my client and it is working fine. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

You might want to try qbitorrents for a few torrents just to see if its the uorrent client or something else.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:22 am 

Thanks for looking into this.

Chronology:
-No issues
-Site crashes
-Restoration of backup data (server side)
-Software/Hardware upgrades (server side)
-Tracker not responding

* I've connected to over a dozen sites (public and private) and my client works PERFECTLY.
* I verified all ports, rechecked 4 Terabytes of torrents, all passed.
* My system worked until the site crashed.
* I can ping mma-torrents.com
* Works the same for both VPN and normal connection.

Eliminated as possible cause:
-VPN (ping, ports verified)
-File Corruption (passed all file integrity checks)
-Firewall (ping, ports verified)
-Client (settings never modified, works on other trackers)

My client tracker status says it is connected to you: "The operation completed successfully".
However, your tracker is not sending/receiving ANY data (0 bytes). No data, no swarm, no seeders/leechers.

* Did your site crash invalidate/corrupt my passkey?
* Are you still using "https://mma-torrents.com/announce.php?passkey=<PASSKEY>" as your tracker address?
* Have you verified my account/data isn't corrupted by your site issues?

This is not a client issue, it is a server/tracker issue.

I really do appreciate the help.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:31 am 
Site Admin

The tracker response being seen by you is not a message being sent by the tracker, it must be generated by the client itself. We can only take the clients word for trying to understand what it means, it is kind of contradictory because if the operation was completed successfully then the actual torrents wouldn't be turning red, please consult the utorrent forums for a better response on what is actually happening when that message is being returned.

I downloaded latest utorrent and seems ok, i checked the logs and don't see any sort of errors regarding announce.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:15 am 

I have tried the latest version of uTorrent (3.6.0.0). Same error message and no data sent. I've already done a full uninstall/registry sweep of uTorrent. Then I added the resume.dat (uTorrent statistics) and settings.dat (client settings) files in the ROAMING folder (as per usual) and still have the same problem.

I am willing to try qBittorrent and have installed it. It's no problem moving/verifying the torrents, but I NEED the torrent statistics. I don't want a qBittorrent client ready to seed and have 10+ years worth of statistics (ratios, labels, dates, data sent/rec, etc..) reset to 0.

Does anyone here know how to import uTorrent statistics (resume.dat) into qBittorent? My research has failed (google results are 5 to 10 years obsolete) on importing torrent statistics, not just torrents. Any ideas? Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:26 am 
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:32 pm 
Site Moderator

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next