[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Cannot seed/download, tracker failure

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Cannot seed/download, tracker failure
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:25 am 

>>@ProfessorClover: Thanks for checking that out. I couldn't find anything that worked either (scripts, etc..)

>>@djhowarth: I'm sorry, I didn't get your message. I only have a new SysAdmin email that just explained the outage

OK, I made a final decision. I switched over to qBittorrent. I've moved and rechecked my files and was able to UL/DL just fine. The statistics were important for file management, but I'll live.

After all our troubleshooting and investigating, I've determined that my uTorrent resume.dat file is corrupt. I have no way of knowing FOR SURE, but I was online when the site crash happened.

Because the resume.dat file is pseudo-encoded (it uses BEncode), I can't find the "corruption" per se, but I believe it exists. Resume.dat is central to EVERYTHING about the uTorrent library. After some thought, I decided to ditch the problem wholesale for a fresh start. I saved my old resume.dat for data purposes (I can still get data from it, just can't seed with it) and dumped uTorrent.

qBittorrent is nearly identical in layout. However, with so many clients to choose from, I wish there was an import/export function for libraries to transfer between clients. Also, I do apologize for insisting it was the tracker as it was my corrupted file which could connect, but not send/receive data. My troubleshooting really did point to the tracker, based on the error message and I've never had a corruption issue with resume.dat. (Never say never, eh?)

So let's go ahead and mark this issue as resolved. I just wanted to make sure and say thanks to everyone who helped out with this issue.

Thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:03 am 
Site Admin

Thank you for your patience!!!!

Im not sure if this helps: https://forum.qbittorrent.org/viewtopic.php?t=3224

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:28 am 

One oddity I just noticed: Now, when using qBittorent (uTorrent is not installed), my list of downloaded torrents website now shows double entries. I just downloaded about a dozen new torrents, and since I've switched clients, it shows duplicate entries. These entries are for qBittorent alone. I've checked and made sure there are no duplicate trackers, etc... Any ideas? Thanks!

Update: While the duplicate issue remains, seperately, no matter how long after disconnecting the client, many of the torrents still show up as green text "Seeding" on the downloaded "log" page. I've logged out, switched IPs, cleaned the cache, etc....

Again any help would awesome. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:29 am 
Site Admin

If everything else fails. Utorrent 2.2.1 always worked, always works and will probably always work.

All I can say in this moment.

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/utorrent-2-2-1-2

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2