[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [Solved] Unable to download - connection closed by peer

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: [Solved] Unable to download - connection closed by peer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:58 am 

Hey everyone,

I recently joined the site via invite, and had to join twice due to the site going down.

I’m currently able to log in with this username.

I also donated $20 via Stripe.

I was expecting to have 60g credited to me, but it appears I have 180g available. I’m not sure if there was a glitch and I paid 3 times or I’ve only paid once and was over credited due to the site being in-flux.

Seeing that I had downloads credited, I attempted to get the Giancarlo Bodoni Chest to Chest Submissions and Pins. I was able to get the torrent file, but when I opened with Utorrent, it won’t download.

Utorrent says the tracker status is - connection closed by peer.

Therefore, I’m not sure if it’s an issue on my side or if it’s the site. Also I’m not sure if my donation was not properly credited and therefore that’s why I can’t connect.

Help would be great.

Post subject: Re: Unable to download - connection closed by peer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:30 am 
Site Moderator

I'm not completely sure, but it should be a problem with your Torrent Client.
Try using a different Client.
Maybe qBittorrent: https://www.qbittorrent.org/download

And come back to report if you still have problems.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:24 pm 

Thanks for the response.

I’ll see if it was a client issue.

Also, could admin please check to make sure I haven’t been given download gigs I didn’t pay for?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:48 pm 

Change to QBittorrent worked!! Thanks heaps for that!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:00 pm 
Site Moderator

Not a bother bro. ;)
Welcome to the community.

Post subject: Re: [Solved] Unable to download - connection closed by peer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

It looks like you only donated once but due to a glitch was credited 3 times.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]