[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Rampage: Dana says I can leave the UFC after my next fight

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Rampage: Dana says I can leave the UFC after my next fight
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm 
Special

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson recently fought Ryan Bader in Japan. When Rampage came in at 211 for a 206 pound cutoff, a disappointed Dana White reacted bluntly. “You better get motivated," warned White. "Because guess what – Ryan Bader’s motivated to kick your ass.”

Bader did just that, outstriking Rampage by 109 to 30 according to FightMetric. White commented further.

“I’m disappointed," White said. "I think Rampage is so talented. I just question whether he wants to do this anymore and have been since probably the A-Team movie.”

Rampage took the remarks personally, and set out on a exteded rebuttal on twitter, citing injury, and expressing the desire to fight for another organization.

Quinton Jackson ‏ @Rampage4real
I will fight who ever they put n front of me,I always have,but it will b my last fight n the ufc, I have other things on my mind

@VWAssassin
your leaving the UFC?

Y should I stay? I don't need them or anybody else negative dealing with my career

@DrjftGaming
Will you still do MMA, or is this your last MMA fight period?

Guys learn how 2 read! MMA ok UFC no ok after

Sorry guys just been going threw a lot n I was trying 2 stay positive last night,n it worked,so I'm just gonna start over! U helped me!

I know 1 place I'm not going back 2! I'm going 2 b with my wife n kids n sin no more! Just ask 4 forgiveness! #new I'd win this 1!

I need help with positive energy once again,u can tell things aint right,u helped me last night! I love u all,wish I could say what's up

Thanks guys,I'm doing a lot better,I wasn't sleeping n eating much n it took its toll on me,I'm staying positive,n I got a massage coming4ya

@CincyWG89
at the end of the day your legacy is what you want it to be. You've done too much for the sport of MMA to be treated like this

Quinton Jackson @Rampage4real
n this is y I don't wanna fight 4 them anymore,Pride did the same 2 me!

@skanksideup
you can't leave the UFC, you are a legend in this sport!!! would be sad to see you leave.

y u care that its the ufc? I can fight better fights n a diff show!

@GoBlue6989
If you are done with ufc so am I bro hoooowwwllll

I'm still gonna fight tho, but 4 someone who appreciate me bro, so don't trip

@clarke_casm:
where can we get your tracks?

I'm about 2 do a deal n Japan,so after that ill let my best songs go

@LeGenDaRyHaVoK
you rhyme or something? Never knew that.

I been doing it 4 a hobby 4 about 7 years,n now I'm getting good,so I'm gonna put some stuff out one day

@wesward8
Im confused @Rampage4real? Regularly makes 6 figures...what's all the talk about pay...I work 60 a week, don't make 6fig in a year

do u put you life on the line so people can talk shit about u? No! So shut the f--- up!

Let me clear things up 4 my fans,it might take 2 tweets! I'm upset cause I've been fighting hurt 4 a few years now, cause I have kids n 4 yall

The @ufc knew I was hurt, n almost everyfight I was hurt n, but instead of saying thanks 4 not pulling out, they talk s--- about a poor job....

I never missed weight, but when I do, nobody stop 4 a second 2 ask if I was hurt, yall just quick 2 talk shit, so I'm done with them after

I'm not complaining about money, cause I'm about 2 make a lot less money now, but at least the people I fight 4 will appreciate what I do4mma

@guitardedfalcon
nobody asked if u were hurt cuz you already made it known that you wasn't excited for the bader fight...

I've never said that I wasn't excited,I was happy 2 fight n Japan, so shut the f--- up! I never said s--- I took it happy!

@young_maymay
is the Japan card the one u asked to be in while getting ure eye stitched back up hardcore man

yep, Dana said yes, but then he tried 2 put me on a Fox card n Jan. I was thinking of leaving after that happened

@Rampage4real
Where will you look to go after the UFC? Any idea yet or just waiting to see what happens?

I got a bunch of stuff I wanna try, I been turning down a lot of movies, ill just heal up real good, then find a show

@ChinoGreen92
so are defo never fighting on ufc again because you will be missed

I have 1 more fight on my contract n @danawhite said n a text (that I've saved) hahaha that I can go after my last fight

‏ @LynchOliver
you should prove all the doubters wrong and keep competing in the biggest organisation @UFC won't be the same without you

y? So I can keep being under promoted n giving leg humpers who just wants 2 take me down all the time instead of havin a show?

Source:

Post subject: Re: Rampage: Dana says I can leave the UFC after my next fight
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:17 pm 
Special

So as you know Rampage and the UFC seem to be at a crossroad due to either money issues or respect.
Also bear in mind that this is just a thread on the Underground and as of now there are no official words from both camps in regards to these statements.

From my end it will a big loss to the UFC on a marketing side at the very least. We did already see a decline on his end physically and on the skill levels but I still love Rampage.

Also you can find below his recent interview with Bas Rutten regarding his TRT treatment and his desire to quit the UFC.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5uAS5BZ7I[/youtube]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]