[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Vinny Magalhaes: M-1 you can have your belt back

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Vinny Magalhaes: M-1 you can have your belt back
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 pm 
Special

Royler Gracie black belt Vinny Magalhães is one of the grappling world's most accomplished athletes, in 2007 becoming the first Jiu-Jitsu No Gi World Champion in the Super Heavy Weight Division, and in 2009 taking bronze twice at the ADCCs, beating Rodrigo Cavaca,. Pe de Pano, and Dean Liste, among others.

He enjoyed less success in the UFC, losing his debut at the The Ultimate Fighter 8 Finale against Ryan Bader. When in his next fight he lost by unanimous decision to Eliot Marshall, he was cut by the organization.

Since then he gone on a remarkable run, going 7-1, with five winsby submission and two knockouts, while dropping one by decision. In his second to last fight he became the M-1 Global Light Heavyweight Champion, scoring a submission victory over Viktor Nemkov. Magalhaes then went on to defend the M-1 Global Light Heavyweight Championship with a third round TKO victory over Mikhail Zayats, last Saturday.

Winning a title is usually a cause for celebration, but this is not always a usual sport. Magalhaes took to facebook, and vented his frustration.

"After rewatching the whole fight, i just realized that everytime i fought for M-1 against a Russian fighter, i was the hand picked guy... i mean, i am assuming that after seeing one of the M-1 directors rooting for my opponent everytime he'd hit me, but not having any reaction when i'd hit him nor when dropped him. Thanks M-1, i appreciate your business, you can have your belt back."

Vinny's intentions are now plain, given that he also tweeted a request to get back in the UFC just hours after his M-1 fight:
Hey @danawhite, how many more wins do i need? @ufc in 2012 for me?

Source:

Post subject: Re: Vinny Magalhaes: M-1 you can have your belt back
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Funny, I was actually thinking "wonder how long before he is back in UFC" when I watched the fight. Then again who knows...

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]