[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:21 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 pm 
Special

BJJ founder Carlos Gracie famously said "He'll get to dreamland, but first he has to walk through the garden of punishment." Chael Sonnen's opponents face a similar gauntlet - they will get to fight him, but first they have to smell the garden of taunts. Recently, Chael Sonnen took to Twitter and issued such a torrent of teasing that O Globo, Brazil largest newspaper covered it.

Greetings from Sao Paulo! I'm learning the language: breakdancing in the Special Olympics is called capoiera and cocaine is called brunch

Machida is a gentleman. MMA is very cutthroat, and it's sweet that Lyoto promised to never fight his girlfriend Anderson. That's devotion.

I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party.

I would never bash karate.Karate produced many MMA champions, most notably..um..Then of course, there's..Wow, I thought this would be easier

Machida is not a bad guy; he's a victim of the Brazilian education system. There are better ways to get electrolytes than drinking piss.

Brazil likes to boast that it's the power seat of MMA, yet it's so-called champions bow to the man behind "Under Siege 2."........ Classy.

I still admire Steven Seagal. Anyone that can be that self-possessed without doing a damn thing to earn it, knows something that I don't.

Yushin and I are in Brazil to follow in Andy's ways. Got ballet shoes, a team of has-beens, even brought a fat talentless celeb for trainer.

I could write a dissertation on this experience:"The Tragic Interplay of Delusion, Insecurity, and Incompetence: the Nog Brothers' Story".

Stay tuned for the sequel, "Help, an Asian Judako is Beating My Ass: The Anderson Silva Story

Post subject: Re: Sonnen blasts Brazil, makes national news
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 pm 
Special

Sonnen is TOO much :))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

is he back on the testo? lol

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 pm 
Special

i thought it was judoka...? =\
still funny though... :-bd

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 pm 
Special

Sonnen best MMA troll? I think so! ^#(^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am 
Special

That is brilliant - he has a way with words for sure :))

..::::..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]