[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Foxtel IQ

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Foxtel IQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 am 

Hey guys i just got Foxtel IQ :)

I can order PPV's and what not, it deletes off IQ after 24 hours of viewing, how do i go about ripping it to a Hard Drive

Post subject: Re: Foxtel IQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

It all depends on what kind of cables/box/system they offer. I think that the best bet is to google around for it ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=rip++Fo ... +harddrive

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

http://apcmag.com/how-to-rip-anything-c ... foxtel.htm

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:11 am 

Thanks Dent, i will be sure too try a the easy way first with a DVD recorder, i am wondering how you guys order then give back to the community, i really just steal what you guys upload then Donate every couple of months haha (:

EDIT: I mean buy the PPV's then put them on your computer, then upload here, now i have a HD box, i would love to give something back other than Donations

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

Its a good question. There are a lot of different ways of doing it. In the end it comes down to what possibilities you have and how much money you are prepared to spend. There are several different PVR, or similar to PVR, recording devices that can record anything that passes through it. Even if there are some standard methods every "capper" probably has his/hers own setup and methods. I wouldn't want to go into details here about who uses what...

But in your case, if you would like to make a backup of the shows you are watching for archival purposes wink wink, then I think that for HD and good quality you need to get an external recorder like a PVR or better and record the stream directly that way. For low quality get a screen record program like replay video capture that records exactly what you see and hear but with a slightly lower quality, then watch the show on your computer and record it at the same time.

Usually when you cap or record you set it to the highest quality recording possible and you will end up with a huge file in TS or MPEG format or similar. Normally those files are so huge they are re-encoded to x264 or XviD format and a smaller size. When you have a large source file contact me and ill give you some good hints on what to do with it ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]