[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Dentoo

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Dentoo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:30 pm 

So I'm looking at a Seedbox and I have some questions:

Do any members use Dentoo? It seems like a good system. With such high upload speeds it seems like it would help the community.

How do you use Dentoo but maintain/increase your ratio? Don't you need my IP address to give me upload credit? If my IP address by my web browser and the Seedbox is downloading and uploading how can I get credit for sharing.

Thanks,
JOe K.

Post subject: Re: Dentoo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

First of all many members use dentoo services with success (as well as other seedbox providers in all fairness). Dentoo has very good prices and excellent performance and best of all, if you enter the promo code mmatorrents when you make the order and first payment you will recieve a recurring 10% discount so that it is even more affordable for our members.

The tracker does not work over IP but with the passkey added to the .torrent when you download it from your account. This means that you can seed from several locations (not same files though, one torrent from each location that is) as long as you have the correct passkey (aka have downloaded the .torrent file logged in with your own account) and the stats will always be counted correctly towards your account.

I defenitely recommend http://dentoo.info and personally garantuee that you will recieve the best support and performance ever ;)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm 

Awesome!

What are the general upload/Download speeds?

My download is 25mb meaning about 2.5MB/s at max. My upload is about 270KB/s would this substantially increase my upload speed for other users?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:30 pm 

Also, downloading FTP or HTTP my ISP won't be able to necessarily know what I'm downloading correct?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

I am pretty sure that the answer to all your questions is on their site. 100 Mbit, encrypted ftp etc, so yes.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 pm 

Dentoo boxes rule!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]