[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Can you name all the UFC ring girls ?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Can you name all the UFC ring girls ?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 pm 
Special

Hey guys, I'm looking to compile a list of all the past, present and future ring girls of the UFC. Please help me out. I got something special planned ;)
I will keep updating this post to add names to the list as they come up. Thanks for the help in advance :-*

My list so far:

Natasha Wicks
Arianny Celeste
Brittney Palmer
Rachelle Leah
Chandella Powell
Logan Stanton
Edith Labelle
Holly Madison
Azusa Nishigaki
Kang Ye-Bin
Jessica Cambensy
Amber Nichole-Miller
Anne Rivera
Ali Sonoma
Kirstie Jane Mckeon
Kahili Blundell
Camila Oliveira
Aline Franzoi

** If you know 100% that one of the names above is incorrect, please let me know **

Last edited by Nezerous on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Can you name all the UFC ring girls ?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm 

Logan Stanton

Edith Labelle

....::::::::....

..::::..

You have to test yourself every day, gentlemen. Once you stop testing yourself, you get slow. And when that happens they kill ya.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:43 pm 
Special

Thank You Grappler ::salut::

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 pm 
Special

guest octagon girls over the years...
how could you forget all the asians! :-t

holly madison (ufc 100 and 125)

azusa nishigaki (ufc 144)

kang ye-bin (ufc on fuel tv 6)

jessica cambensy (ufc on fuel tv 6)

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm 
Special

Hahaha! Thanks SyM

The Ozzy loves a bit of asian pusssssay by the sound of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 am 
Special

you fuckin know it! ;)

most girls are like this... O
asian girls are like this... °

which would you prefer? :-bd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 am 
Special

Lol!! You can half paint a picture with words my friend.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 am 
Special

thats why they made me admin... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah it wasnt because of your prudishness thats for sure ;)

Man Im terrible with names b-( I am sure I would remember the faces (and bodies) but all girls I can think of is on your list already...

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 pm 
Special

naaah i dont like thin girls....

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next