[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Round Robin Bet Question

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Round Robin Bet Question
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 pm 

I'm relatively new to betting and I am trying to wrap my head around a round robin.

Is the "number of ways" where if I picked 7 fights (odds displayed below) and would only have to pick 3 of the 7 to win 397.38? Or would it be 397.38 - 175.00?

2 WAYS
-------
21 * 5 = 105 risk
win 127.31

3 WAYS
-------
35 x 5 = 175 risk
win 397.38

I'm also not sure if this is in the right forum section.

Thanks,
JOe K.

Post subject: Re: Round Robin Bet Question
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 am 
Special

https://help.interwetten.com/EN/Sportsb ... te+EN.aspx

Check this out. I'm in a hurry so I'll drop later if no one answers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:11 pm 

I checked it and it helped for sure but I still don't fully understand it.

As I posted it before:

3 WAYS
-------
35 x 5 = 175 risk
win 397.38

Does this mean if any of these 3 fighters win (-500, -300, -300) I'd win the entire bet? Also, would I subtract some risk from it? Or does it mean that I would win all combinations of the 3 ways (with equal odds) and then subtract all the bets I lost?

Thanks,
JOe K.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm 
Special

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm 

With Bodog it only gives you the option to pick winners and then gives you a round robin. Money is distributed evenly through each bet. Meaning I can't bet 7 on one and 3 on another.

Are you saying that they winnings would be different depending on the outcome of the fights?

Like I'd potentially win more if 4 of the fights won and less if only 3 of the fights won. Moreover, would it mean that if a -500 guy won I would win less than if a -200 guy won?

It's deceptive because they give you one winning result but don't really say how that amount is won. The way I interpret it is if 3 fighters out of the 7 win then you win the money displayed (however, I think that may be wrong).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 pm 

Would a good way to go about it say would be to say 35 x 5 = 175 risk win 397.38. Mean that every combination I would win would make 11.35 (397.38/35) and every losing combination I'd lose 5? Then if all 7 win I win a max of 397.38? So each team is assigned the same odds?

Thanks,
JOe K.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 pm 

I got it figured out. Now I just need to get the equations on how to calculate it on a spreadsheet. I can do it for parlays but I am having problems figuring it out for round robin teams.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 am 
Site Admin

Do they say anything about Batman?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]