[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC on Versus 3 - Sanchez vs. Kampmann - Aftertalk

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:17 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] UFC on Versus 3 - Sanchez vs. Kampmann - Aftertalk
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

This is the winner of the main event

in my opinion

JUDGES YOU ARE FIRED! :mrgreen:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC on Versus 3 - Sanchez vs. Kampmann - Aftertalk
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:49 pm 
Special

Agreed!

Sick event though. Huge knock out for Mark Munoz!

Most of the fights were great including the main event. I wish it was 5 rounds though.

..::::..

Favorite Fighters:
Alistair Overeem, Kenny Florian, KJ Noons, Miguel Torres, Brian Stann, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, Shane Carwin.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:17 pm 

sanchez won rounds 2 and 3.

how did he not?

I don't understand. He chased him around. He was the aggressor and he rocked Kampmann a few times.

I had it 29-28. Dana White even said Diego won. It seems like everywhere I go I hear the same thing.

I wish all main events were 5 rounds. Sanchez would've finished Kampmann and it wouldn't have left any doubt. Kampmann did nothing but retreat in the last round. Sanchez was only going forward.

It was an MMA masterpiece.

*throws rotten eggs at Dent's house and runs away quickly while laughing*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:39 pm 
Of course Dana would have won round 4 and 5 and of course he chased Kampmann down in the last part of round 5. Kampmann had broken his hand or arm ? But I dont understand how Diego won a single round. Kampmann stuffed all his takedowns except one, where he just got up easily. Kampmanns striking was technically and he hit Diego with much more strikes. Just look at Diegos face and also look at the stats. Diegos brawlerstyle just looks more intimidating, but its really not. Is it the Leonard Garcia effect, that may confuse the judges?

Also it was awful to see how Diego abused the no-knee-on-the-ground rule, by touching the floor each time Kampmann was about to knee him. It was painful to watch and the rule clearly favours the wrestler. I hope to see some adjustment on the rules soon and we really need a new scoring system. IMO Kampmann was robbed for the 2nd fight in a row.

Also how cant you score the 1st round 10-8 for Kampmann, if you score round 2 and 3 10-9 for Diego? Didnt Kampmann win his round much more clearly ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:46 pm 
[Comment From Mike from EarthMike from Earth: ]
What's your opinion on the decision in last night's main event?

Jordan Breen from sherdog:
I thought it stunk. I had it 30-27 Kampmann, and thought only the third round was particularly competitive. I am amazed that the UFC continue to think Sal D'Amato is a good judge to bring in to various jurisdictions from out-of-states. We're less than a week removed from him helping to rip Riki Fukuda off in Sydney, should he have really had this main event assignment?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm 

Not sure how Diego won that fight, or how anyone really say it that way. Shooting takedowns and taking a beating isnt being the aggressor imo. On another not you see the blood dripping from his eye wow. That guy can take a beating and keep on going, what a heart.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 pm 

i thought it could have gone either way... but something needs to be done about the kneeing issue, clearly he wasnt on the ground but in a compromising position to be kneed so he just places a hand on the mat..

also takedowns score so highly in the judges eyes its amazing, what about stuffing takedowns? its just as hard... Sanchez shot for the takedown so many times and got stuffed so many times... the scoring system and rules need some minor tweaks but man those judges need a beating... its like they watch the fight and say "hey guys i cant be bothered adding up the rounds to see the final score card, i have come up with a better idea... LETS FLIP A COIN" f*uckn losers..

it was a good event though :ymapplause:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am 
Site Admin

Ok. If you disagree with me,le me punch your face for 15 minutes so your a bloodly mess (90% of fights would have been stopped), let me stuff stuff 15 minutes of your halfheardted takedowns and let me jab you some 30 times in the head, while you hit me once, or maybe you also count a bracing elbox as a hit?, man ridicolous, then tell me who you think has been hurt the most. Diego hardly touched Kampmann. This whole main event was a joke. I dont care what Dana says 5 minutes after the fight, if he has 2 braincells and rewatch the fight he will see Diego got completely dominated, and ONLY reason he lasted the full fight was because Kampmann broke his hand. Still with a broken hand he won last round too. On top of all even knowing Kampann broke his hand Diego wasnt able to inflict any damage.

One more judges desition like this and I boycott UFC.

Im sorry but I could not find one moment during the whole fight where Diego had a straight punch so no pics odf that.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 am 
Special

Don't hold back Dent, tell us how you really feel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 am 

Moving forward seems to win fights. It worked for Rampage who got the decision against Lyoto, another bullshit decision. Seems like the judges are also giving points for fighters with "heart". That's so much bullshit. EVERY fighter who steps in the octagon has fucking heart, EVERY SINGLE ONE. Diego doesn't have any more heart than Kampmann.

I asked this in the Rogan forums, but what are the rules re: point system? There is a lot of loose talk about how points are scored. Is there not any established rules?

I feel so sorry for Kampmann. Dana has promised that Kampmann will always have a home in the UFC, but had he won against Diego, he would have been in the title shot mix given he almost beat (and I think, did beat) Shields.

I agree with Dent above, unless they fix the judging, I will soon loose interest in the UFC. EVERY UFC EVENT has AT LEAST one extremely retarded decision.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next