[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [SPOILERS] UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 - Aftertalk!!!

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [SPOILERS] UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 - Aftertalk!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:54 am 
Site Admin

And so the SHOGUN era has begun :)

Great event, few fights but some fights I will remember forever.

Daley cut from UFC, "Will never fight in an UFC cage again" / Dana White

Kimbo cut too

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS] UFC 113 - Machida vs. Shogun 2 - Aftertalk!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:51 am 

yea im curious as to what was going thru the mind of daley. he must've known that would be the end of his career. i can see how he'd be frustrated, but damn.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:04 am 
Special

kimbo has "progressed" immensely alright. Now, instead of getting knocked cold from an one-legged, off-balanced, jab - he gets dominated standing up, on the ground and everywhere in-between. Mitrione had One fight in his career; count that *1*, *One*, "Uno" fight. Not only did Kimbo show a continued lack of ground ability, he also continues the history of Zero Cardio. With all the time that he's had to prepare, he still can't make it longer than 1 3-minute round before going into zombie mode with his hands down, body open and head still. He needs to go back to the backyards & alleys where he came from to fight some more inexperienced BEN DECK-O's BUT HE STILL STAYS IN MY TOP 11 cause i still believe he can smash brock

Machida vs shogun questionable first match followed by this craptacular obviously staged rematch with rua winning, bs.
Machida looked like he wasn't himself it was staged.

Alan Belcher Way 2 go awesome!!!

Koscheck is the man If Daley didn't like what Koscheck was doing maybe his Brit a$$ should LEARN TO WRESTLE!!!!! That's why NONE of the Brits are any good, they can't wrestle!

..::::..

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett
Paulo Filho

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am 
Special

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:38 am 

Lol, you don't get a black eye like that from a staged fight. I'm so happy Shogun won, I think he can be a dominant champion for some time to come.

I cringed so bad when Daley threw that punch after the fight. Especially after what Dana had to say about Strikeforce. I'm British, and liked Daley, but I don't want to see him fight in the UFC again, he doesn't deserve it.

Kimbo is crap.

I think Belcher is developing into a decent fighter, but he wouldn't stand a chance in a title fight yet.

Is anyone surprised Goulet got KO'd again? I wasn't :)

Looking for a top rate seedbox at discount prices? http://dentoo.info/shop

"A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me you didn't pay money for this?" - Raphael to Casey Jones in TMNT, 1990.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:20 am 

Paul Daley claims that he didn't hear the bell and he simply thought that Mirgoliotta stood them back up. The guy deserves to be canned for it because UFC fighters are supposed to be professionals. You have to carry yourself as an ambassador to the sport if you are in the biggest fight organization in the world.

Speaking of that, I think Josh Koscheck should be suspended for his acting job. After the replay, I would have deducted a point for it. Mirgoliotta obviously realized that Koscheck played him. He was clearly never hit, but went to extremes to try and have a point taken from Daley. Also, I wouldn't have argued if the fight was stopped there. When you get doctor stoppage without the presence of an illegal hit, that is a TKO loss. Just ask James Irvin.

This is 2 fights in a row where Kos fakes an injury. Keep in mind that he pretended that he got horribly injured from a knee to the head in the Anthony Johnson fight, which after the replay, ALSO didn't hit him in the head.

That being said, WHY THE HELL IS THAT FIGHT GETTING TALKED ABOUT MORE THAN SHOGUN FINALLY WINNING THE GOLD?!?!?!?!?! Congrats to Shogun! He deserves the belt around his waist and now there is absolutely no debate. Hopefully we'll get Shogun/Anderson in December.

BTW, I feel that Machida got what he deserves after telling the world that he won the first fight. He and Soares were WAY too cocky in all of the interviews leading up to it, despite having horseshoes up their asses at the last fight. "You can't beat someone by kicking their legs." That Soaresquote came at a great time considering that another fighter from his camp just defended his title with an offense primarily consisting of brutal leg kicks.

Staged? :lol: The undefeated champion decided to just give up his unblemished record, title, and potential to give up his spot at the top of the division?

Jeremy Stephens is simply not a great fighter. His power kept landing on Stout and doing more damage, but he was clearly not the better technical striker. I wouldn't have been surprised if Stout had won that decision. Round 2 was razor-close and Round 3 could have gone either way with Stout controlling the first 2/3 of it and Stephens stealing the round at the end.

Patrick Cote was furious that the pedigree wasn't deemed illegal. I think he was under the impression that he'd been spiked. Great submission from Alan Belcher. That fight could have gone either way, but I was definitely pulling for Cote. Let's see Belcher/Bisping later this year please.

Matt Mitrione did exactly what I expected him to do... plus some high kicks. Seriously though, Kimbo's not competent in any area of MMA, so putting him against the least experienced heavyweight on their roster was their best move. Mitrione had no problems standing and trading. It was surprising to me that Kimbo was better on the ground than standing. He knew how to properly stack his opponent to avoid triangles, and I was very surprised to see him survive the Americana.

Gutted for Jason McDonald. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Marcus Davis on the comeback trail doesn't inspire me. Jonathan Goulet lasted longer than he should have and Davis doesn't look nearly as good as he did in the Lytle fight, which wasn't that long ago.

Joey Beltran with another win. Good for him. I love it when guys make their way into the UFC as a last minute replacement and take advantage of their opportunity.

Great comeback from Joey Doerkson last night. That guy was made of nothing but heart and class.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm 

I agree Shogun has deserved this for quite a while glad to finally see him a champ for all the haters who said the pride fighters fought cans it's crazy how well they are doing in the UFC.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

Kosh is a freaking idiot. Anybody who doesnt agree hasnt watched TUF season 1. He's a sneaky false and lying bitch. Good for UFC that GSP is the other coach because otherwise Im not sure anybody would have been able to bear to watch it.

What Daley did was plain stupid but I think what Brock did after he beat Mir was worse! Quite unfair to cut him without giving Daley a chance to say something in his defence apart from "not hearing the bell". If someone faked a knee and made me think that I lost a point I would loose some of my concentration for sure. And I would be really pissed to loose to a freaking actor. Imo Koschit should be suspended and cut too if Daley is cut. He defenitely doesnt bring anything positive to the sport. Off course I understand that after the Strikeforce brawl Dana has gone around saying to his friends "if that was me I would cut them and they would never fight in an UFC cage again" so now he basicly had to live up to it. Good maybe that he shows that he and the UFC doesnt accept this kind of behaviour but its immature to make decisions "on the go" when you have a multi billion dollar company.

Shogun defenitely is the worthy title holder. And I think hes just getting started now. Hes a freaking genius, just watch Pride.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:39 pm 
Special

Check this liar http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videointe ... -Bout-2419

Actually Daley didn't touched his eye even after the fight.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next