[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen - COMPETITION

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:28 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen - COMPETITION
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 am 
Special

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... WE ARE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! FROM THE SOLD OUT
PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY FOR UFC 159: JONES VS. SONNEN!
AND NOOOOOOOOW... ...IIIIIIIIT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!
12 FIGHTS IN THE MMA-TORRENTS UFC 159: JONES VS. SONNEN COMPETITION!

To enter, click the link at the bottom of this post and then enter your predictions in the multiple choice form.

UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Prudential Center
Newark, New Jersey

These are the fights you must pick:

Main Card (Pay Per View)

* Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Jon Jones (c) vs. Chael Sonnen

* Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Alan Belcher

* Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo

* Light Heavyweight bout: Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes

* Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Pat Healy

Preliminary Card (FX)

* Lightweight bout: Rustam Khabilov vs. Yancy Medeiros

* Light Heavyweight bout: Gian Villante vs. Ovince St. Preux

* Women's Bantamweight bout: Sara McMann vs. Sheila Gaff

* Bantamweight bout: Bryan Caraway vs. Johnny Bedford

Preliminary Card (Facebook)

* Featherweight bout: Leonard Garcia vs. Cody McKenzie

* Welterweight bout: Nick Catone vs. James Head

* Featherweight bout: Steven Siler vs. Kurt Holobaugh

MMA-Torrents Competition Rules:

Please read these important rules...

* You will only be allowed to enter once. Any duplicate attempts will be detected by the system.
* You will not be permitted to change your picks after you have submitted them. You can however save your picks before
submitting them to work on later. To do this you must specifically use the save function in the competition. Simply leaving
the quiz and returning later will not save your results.
* Any fight that ends in a draw/no contest or for some other reason doesn't produce a clear winner, then the fight shall
be ruled a draw for competition purposes. In this situation only people who pick "draw" for that fight will get it right.

Competition Prizes:

* 12 correct picks = 30 GB + 1 Invite
* 11 correct picks = 20 GB
* 10 correct picks = 10 GB

REMEMBER TO CLICK TO ENTER YOUR PICKS!!!

COMPETITION CLOSED!

League Points:

Every correct pick made by each user is equal to 1 point. The points are automatically added to the competition league table here:

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

Post subject: Re: UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen - COMPETITION
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:46 pm 

good luck fellow fight fans,and please,lets keep this professional and save the bottom spot for me ::blackeye::

..::::..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 pm 
Special

hi guys! i m back! sorry for being inactive. to tell you the truth guys, i m not really excited about that fight because i know the result! before, i was so excited for sonnen-jones fight, but after i saw the staredown between sonnen and jones, jones looked so big while sonnen looked little fatty i dont know. i want sonnen win the title, but i really dont know how he can beat jones. indeed, seen the same champion(gsp, henderson) dominate the division with a boring style makes me thinking quitting mma world lol. do you have the same feeling? do you miss old school fighting style(win or loose, always looking for finish)??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm 

i will admit i miss the good old scraps.but untill something is done about the current scoring system we will see less and less of those fights that burn memories into our hippocampus and more and more of the "GSP" style fights.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:14 pm 

Easy Belt :ymhug:

Belcher vs Bisping is super close >_<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:34 pm 

Nick Catone has been hospitalized for severe dehydration after weighing in two pounds over the limit at 170lbs and having to forfeit 20% of what would have been his fight purse. James Head was left without an opponent, and on such short notice there were none available. The fight has been scratched from UFC 159, and although Head will receive his fight purse he will not fight tonight.

Yet another blow for UFC 159, and the first fighter to lose is Nick Catone. His record has now moved to 9-5, extending his losing streak to three fights and marking possibly the first fighter in history to lose by dehydration.

James Head, who was looking to rebound from a TKO loss to Mike Pyle, will have to watch from the sidelines as tonight's event passes by.

...::::::...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm 

I'm guessing that fight is going to count as a draw/act of god then? Kind of annoying you can't change your picks once they have been done. Now people that left it late will have an advantage and be able to get that point easily.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm 
Special

yep... thats how it works...
if it makes anyone feel any better i made my picks last night...
so i wont be able to get this free point! :-q

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm 
Special

COMPETITION CLOSED!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 am 

Strange event! ~x(