[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - At risk of being banned

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:47 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: At risk of being banned
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 am 

Hi i'm kinda new to these private torrent sites, this is the first one i've become a member of and i think its a great site but ive got myself in a bit of trouble as ive downloaded a bit too much material- im a big fan of mma. i was wondering if any one could give me any tips on improving my ratio. thanks

Post subject: Re: At risk of being banned
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

1. Download freeleech torrents and seed them for a long time and with as much speed as you can. Freeleech = only upload counts. Preferebly New uploaded torrents as soon as they are upped.

2. Donate. For every buck that you donate you will recieve 1 GB added to how much you have downloaded. And therefor boosting your ratio.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 pm 
Special

Note that if you choose option 1 (seeding freeleech torrents) that your ratio will not immediately improve. It's best to pick up freeleech torrents as soon as they are released so you maximize your ability to seed people who download after you. Older freeleech torrents may take some time before someone decides they need the one you've got.

Donate is also always good. It keeps the site up and servers paid for. IIRC, they're offering 2x credit right now, but don't quote me on that (it may have expired).

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 am 
Site Admin

It did expirse, but we are planning on having more 2x donations in the future so just make sure you check PMs and new every day ;)

Good tips jr :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:52 am 

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem. I've been warned to improve my ratio if not I'll get banned. I'm still seeding every torrent I've downloaded so far, but no one is uploading ! is there anything else I can do to improve my ratio pls

Thanks

..::::..

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

yes I answered in the other thread you made ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]