[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - I Kinda Screwed Up.... (solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:36 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: I Kinda Screwed Up.... (solved)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 am 

Ok, so I donated the $10 and just as the final page was processing, I'm sure I saw something along the lines of "If you don't hold an account, note it here" or something along those lines. It was to late for me to make a note. I sent an email listing the problem to the email address on the Paypal account but I have no idea if it's manned or not.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation?

Many thanks!

..::::..

Post subject: Re: I Kinda Screwed Up....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm 
Special

Please PM me email address from which donation has been made and I'll proceed info to the admins.
Also drop me email where you want invitation to be send.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 pm 

Hey mate, thanks a lot for your reply. I believe one of the mods emailed me, or well someone who had the power to set up my account did. So yeah I can download torrents now. Just waiting for my upload credit to be added and so on. My username is the same as the forum name.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm 
Special

Good to see that is sorted. Please allow few hours to sort your upload, in case it isn't done already, as admins might not be available until evening hours.

Enjoy your stay!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm 

I have to say I'm loving this site. So much content! Best £7 I've spent in a long time! Only downloading freeleech stuff right now to build up my ratio till I get my upload credit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

got it all sorted for ya bro

great to have you here :)

your details are updated and your ratio looks great!

well done :mrgreen:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 pm 

Thanks so much for all the help guys!

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]