[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Confused about my rates & ratio..

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:36 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Confused about my rates & ratio..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm 

Hello :)

I'm quite new to this whole thing, and is very confused about my ratio building and the download/upload stats in general..
i've been working on keeping my ratio up, but atm. my download rate keeps getting higher and higher, even if i'm not downloading anything and just seeding those torrents i need to be seeding to build ratio..
From this morning i started out with 13-14gb downloaded, and to now 11.50 its at a 87.33 gb :-/
my upload rate is going up aswell, which is good i guess.. but my ratio is only 0.06..

So the problem and thing, that frustrates me.. is the downloading rate keeps getting higher, without me downloading anything?

(sorry for my bad english and gramma)

Hope anyone can help me to understand whats really going on :)
thanks

Post subject: Re: Confused about my rates & ratio..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

Actually looking closer on your stats it looks like you have downloaded the same file twice, both the 15:th and today 17:th. a 4.39 GB file.... I hope you are not redownloading it over and over or something similar.

What torrent client are you using?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:36 pm 

I'm using utorrent..
But no i havent done anything after the download, other than letting it seed..
havent moved or opened any files :-/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:35 am 
Site Admin

What I have done is to set your ratio to 1.0 so that you get a second chance to learn how to use utorrent etc. I hope it will work out for you now.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:24 am 

Thanks alot!
I will do, all i can to get it right :)

And again thank you so much.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]