[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Seeding problem.

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Seeding problem.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm 

Hi !

At the beginning, sorry for my english, I'm a french fan of MMA.

Today, I became a VIP member, to download (someone that isn't on this site anymore told me that it's a great website, so here I come !) and participate to the site.

I downloaded some matches (3 in fact), I took my server on dentoo to seed... But, it doesn't seem to seed. So, right now, I still have 25 GB of upload (that I got when I became a VIP), but if the problem continues, I won't be able to help the site and to download.

Can you help me please ?

A french fan of MMA ::bigsmurf::

Post subject: Re: Seeding problem.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Hello mon ami,

I will check it out for you. Give me a moment please.

:cool:

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

I see that you have downloaded some releases that are recent but a little older. The download to the seedbox seems to have been fast and without problems but as you noticed they are not uploading right now.
This is because the files you have downloaded are already well seeded with many seeders, so you will not see a fast upload speed on them until time has passed and there are fewer seeders and someone comes along to download it.
I suggest that you start a download of something that has just been uploaded to see seeding on your seedbox. Pick something popular or freeleech just after it was uploaded to get the max out of your seedbox :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 pm 

Okay, thanks man for the quick answer ^^

I'll try it... Hope all will be going well ::bigsmurf::

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Im sure it will work out well :)

Good luck with all!! ::farao::

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]