[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Seedbox... No Upload (solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:22 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Seedbox... No Upload (solved)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 am 

Hey... Haha, so my isp shut down my service after they had sent me like 4 cease and desist letters to an email address that nobody ever knew existed. It was all from media sentry... so I decided to get a seedbox.

I'm using seedbox.me which looks like it uses torrentflux. It is working great for demonoid, but I'm not getting any upload to mma-torrents. I made sure to put in the cookie information(uid and pass), but that didn't really fix the problem. It looks like my passkey is in the torrent too... I'm not sure exactly what it does, but it shows up in the details of the torrent.

Does anybody have some ideas?

Post subject: Re: Seedbox... No Upload
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Only thing I can say is that I know for a fact over 10 persons using seedboxes on mma-torrents with excellent results so i dont think the problem lays in the tracker itself.

Very hard to say, maybe you should get a seedbox from www.dentoo.info as I know for a fact those work fine ;)

Apart from that my best tip is to contact the host and make sure they are no blocking us or our IP, maybe unintentionally, as that would be a valid reason for it not to work.

If you like you can send me the IP or addy of your seedbox in a private message, and I will check so that it is not blocked by us.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:44 pm 

I was looking around on the seedbox and there is a proxy piece that allows me to login to a tracker and save a cookie from the seedbox. Apparently, this is used if the tracker requires the login ip to be the same as the seedbox ip.

Do you know if this is a limitation of mma-torrents? If so, I'll put in a request to have mma-torrents added to the proxy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds like a good idea to try that yeah.

You should be able to PM me now I think.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 pm 

Alright. I think that was it, now when I look at the "who's completed" portion of the torrent it says I'm seeding... Good deal.

Still no upload, but I'll give it some time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

allright, glad you could get it sorted

allthough on my own box i simply download the .torrent file from the tracker and add it to the box from my desktop and i never had any problems...

but then I dont know how your seedbox works...

Glad you could sort it

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]