[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Cannot upload or seed

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Cannot upload or seed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:16 pm 

Running qBittorrent 4.5.4 and PIA VPN

Downloads work ok, but it will not seed at all.

Could that have something to do with the IP address on my account being different than the one assigned in PIA VPN?

Want to mention that uploading works fine on public trackers.

I also checked that port forwarding is on PIA and the router, and that the port on qBittorrent is the same as PIA.

When I start qBittorrent, i can see that it momentarily connects to a few peers (5-11) and then quickly drops to 0

Also, the port checker says my port is open

Post subject: Re: Cannot upload or seed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:28 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

It feels like I have answered this question over 100 times by now. Not your fault!

Your connection, the speeds, connectivity etc. has nothing to do with the site or tracker. We don't limit, block, restrain or force anything from our side.

Question number one is always: are people actively downloading what you are seeding?

And if you google there are a billion guides on how to portforward or configure your torrent client.

I would send a message to your VPN provider to make sure they are not blocking anything.

Also this guide might help viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1979

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:31 pm 

Thanks! I am literally trying to share the number one requested thing right now which is the Gordon Ryan Complete Pack. I feel like I am missing a setting somewhere but googling it for the last few hours was not helpful.

If the IP address in my profile does not match my IP address in VPN client, will that cause an issue?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Mind you that a lot of the "leechers" on that specific torrent could be people who only chose to download part of the pack and might not be actively downloading more, but still show as leechers as they didnt complete the pack. While there are plenty of seeders. You might want to try something newer!

No the IP should not be an issue. The IP of the peers and your own connection does not have to be same.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:36 pm 

i give up, the thing is not working on or off VPN; it just won't upload. I am trying to upload the Craig Jones collection

In qBittorent when i go to TRACKERS tab it says that mma-torrents.com is "Not Working"

I must be missing a checkbox or a setting somewhere to get this going. Do you have a step by step guide that I could reference? Or, how are your settings set up exactly?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

The Craig Jones collection has 39 seeders. Do you mean that you have downloaded it? In that case you might not be uploading because you are one of 39 seeding it.
You should use a torrent with few seeders and many leechers as reference, at least before giving up.

Regarding step by step guide, there are a quite a few available on the net if you search for "how to download and seed private tracker" and our tracker is no different from any other private tracker.
And yes there are plenty of guides in our own guides forum, might be something there that can help you out.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]