[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - New Member. Cannot download. (solved)

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: New Member. Cannot download. (solved)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:01 am 

Hello, I really didn't want to make a post and I tried looking for a solution for about an hour. I'm trying to download a bit of the Gordon Ryan megapack but I cannot. I can see the items populate, but when I select what I want and press download it just stays at 0.

I'm using Bitlord on my phone with Cyberghost VPN. I have no trouble with other public torrents, but I understand this is a private tracker. Is there anything I could possibly be doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

**==

Post subject: Re: New Member. Cannot download.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:23 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

Using torrents on a phone is not ideal but works fine in theory.
Try without the VPN to see if it makes any difference. If it does contact your VPN provider for a solution.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:22 pm 

Thank you for your reply. I ended up downloading uTorrent and it worked. Question though, I do not want to hit and run the torrent. I intend on transferring the data to my computer and seeding from my computer after the download is complete. Will it count as a hit and run if I delete the torrent from my phone and start seeding from pc? Also, the torrent is a freeleech, do they even qualify for hit and runs?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]