[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Events Ratings without spoilers?

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:10 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Events Ratings without spoilers?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:32 am 
Special

One of the problems that I have is not knowing how good an event is going to be without looking up the spoilers, and I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a spoiler-less rating system, a simple "Was this event worth your bandwidth" poll. Then I could see at a glance if other people enjoyed it.

Wading through the torrents comments is time consuming, and looking at the number of seeders doesn't nessesarily tell me how good the event was, just how many people downloaded it.

Thoughts?

EDIT: For example, if we had a poll for MFC23, I wouldn't have downloaded it. :P

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Events Ratings without spoilers?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 pm 
Special

That would assume that the rest of us that downloaded it, didn't like it. ;) I like the idea but I don't think is practical in that sense as a lot of people can still vote that they like it and then you would be even more pissed off :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

I actually read this post and made the "How good where the TUF 10 finales?" poll thats shown on all pages of the tracker as a small test.

I found that as you cant see the results without voting or pressing I just wanna see the results, either you have to watch it first or your vote will not count, so its kind of not as it should.

Unfortunately the poll doesnt show the results without a vote been made by you so maybe some other system or some kind of open poll...

Have to think about it.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm 
Special

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

Good idea mate, I will create such a thread!

Thx :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

Guys start rating!

viewforum.php?f=79

;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 am 

I agree. One can say 'great fights' or 'great event' without telling who won... Cuz sometimes events can be a little boring.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

yeah i actually think its a great idea, I have started two new topics, TUF 10 Finales and K-1 and feel free to make your own of any past events and I and the other guys will jump on and rate them too :)

Good work guys! I love community creativity!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]