[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - CHAEL SONNEN: I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: CHAEL SONNEN: I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

It's been proven over the last several months that Chael Sonnen is not only one of the top middleweights on the planet, but he's also one of the most magnetic characters mixed martial arts has ever produced.

Add to that, his lengthy time working alongside legends like Randy Couture and Matt Lindland, and you have a recipe for a pretty good coach.

That's why Sonnen believes that “The Ultimate Fighter" will soon be his home for at least a season, maybe as soon as Season 13. Many wondered following the announcement that Sonnen would get a rematch with Anderson Silva after their last fight, if the two would end up as coaches on the next season of “The Ultimate Fighter."

Sonnen says it may just become a reality for the reality show.

"I think that, that may happen," Sonnen said about coaching on the show. "Whether it's Anderson and I, or GSP and I, I think that will happen eventually."

Georges St-Pierre is the latest fighter to catch the ire of the Team Quest fighter, and he believes that if the two of them do a season of “The Ultimate Fighter" together, and then face each other in the ring, it could break box office records.

"If we do the GSP fight, we're going to have to do it in Cowboy Stadium, because there are going to be a lot of people to show up," Sonnen commented.

Prior to his August fight with Silva, Sonnen was featured in a series of commercials put together by the UFC declaring him the "Most Interesting Man in the World." He's happy to take the spotlight from that ad campaign, or a turn as coach on “The Ultimate Fighter" because he relishes his moment in the sun.

"Yeah, I'm an attention whore," said Sonnen. "That's the business that I'm in. I'd love to be on TV once a week."

The UFC has made no official announcement about the timing of the rematch between Silva and Sonnen, although all signs have pointed towards a New Year’s Day fight in Las Vegas. If Silva is not recovered from a rib injury he suffered prior to their first showdown, the timing could work out to have the two rivals face off in the next season of “The Ultimate Fighter."

The next season of the reality show has not been planned as of yet, but it will start filming in early 2011.

Source: http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/tem ... &zoneid=13

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: CHAEL SONNEN: I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:20 pm 
Special

I loved hearing that from him at ufn 22 fight club.
Everybody loves attention, its what we as humans strive on, but few actually admit it. ;)

what I didn't like is that he had like 3 fucked up arguments of why he uses his wrestling, none of them had any ground to them.
It's ok to wrestle, you don't need stupid excuses ;) . exept when your cole conrad or whatever :mrgreen: :ugeek:

..::::..

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]