[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Paul 'Semtex' Daley’s UFC 113 Blog – Part I

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Paul 'Semtex' Daley’s UFC 113 Blog – Part I
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

By Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SEMTEX

The time for talking is almost over, but the UFC have asked me to do a blog during these last two weeks so I’m gonna talk a little more.

I am just over with the talking and training and just want to punch someone in the jaw. I understand we’ve got a fight to sell, but I am just in the mood for knocking Josh Koscheck out and letting the brutal result speak for itself.

I can talk some crap when I want to, but when I came into the UFC I wanted the results to speak for themselves. I came in with the attitude of fighting whoever they wanted me to, never saying no to any opponent, and just go out there, knock people out, and move on to the next guy.

When Joe Silva told me I was fighting on the UFC 103 undercard vs Brian Foster, cool.

They called me saying they were in a spot and needed me to fight Martin Kampmann, cool.

They needed me to fight Dustin Hazelett and step up to the UFC 108 semi-main event, cool?

All cool. I don’t pick my opponents... I just help pick ‘em up off the canvas afterwards.

Then Koscheck called me out. That’s a fact: his manager Bob Cook texted Joe Silv,a calling me out right after my last fight. Again, cool. Whatever. Kos is another top fighter, cool.

But now he says I am trying to raise my name in the sport by fighting him? He called me out; I could care less about him. I’ve been fighting top guys for years, in MMA and kickboxing. I was fighting top guys while you were doing your homework in college, hanging out with nerds, and wrestling.

He doesn’t know what is in store for him in two weeks. He’s in so deep. He can talk about my style all he wants, but he’s just a guy who no-one likes.

Okay, if we are doing this, let’s talk about his style. He’s not that great a wrestler. His takedowns have been stuffed by almost every opponent he’s faced. He can’t kick-box for crap, not if his life depended on it. If he tries to stand with me for even a second, I fear for his well-being.

His ground and pound is crap. If he grounded and pounded me in my sleep he’d barely have enough power in his punches to wake me up.

His subs are based on his strength; the technique is almost non-existent. He’s a good athlete and is strong, but I am so much stronger. I’m a different species than him. His subs just won’t work on me.

Forget it, Fraggle.

Knock me out? Too funny. People with glass chins shouldn’t throw stones. I don’t have a BJJ black belt, but I am sure I hit a little harder than Paulo Thiago, who almost decapitated Kos like a geek in a horror film.

Thiago is a tough dude and a top contender I would love to fight, but the black and white of it is he’d never scored a knockout before he sparked Kos out and he’s not scored one since. It’s a trivia question: “For 10 points: Name that clown with the stupid hair who is the only guy to ever get KTFO by Paulo Thiago?”

There’s a lot of talk about the winner getting a title shot. I’ve not heard anything like that, and if I did I wouldn’t care at this point. Everything is about this fight. Everything I am doing is about this fight.

I just cannot wait to get to Montreal. Josh is getting ‘checked out!

For more info on Semtex, visit http://www.semtex.tv

Source: http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=80991

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Paul 'Semtex' Daley’s UFC 113 Blog – Part I
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:40 am 
Special

10-9 Daley after the first round of trash talk.

Really looking forward to this fight. Daley needs to survive the first couple of takedown attempts to keep the fight entertaining, otherwise it's takedowns all fight long from Kos.

..::::..

Post subject: Re: Paul 'Semtex' Daley’s UFC 113 Blog – Part I
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm 
Special