[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [Event] KSW 89 - Bartosinski vs. Parnasse - Dec 16

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: [Event] KSW 89 - Bartosinski vs. Parnasse - Dec 16
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

XTB KSW 89: Bartosiński vs. Parnasse will be a mixed martial arts event held by Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki on December 16, 2023 at the Gliwice Arena in Gliwice, Poland.

Fight Card

Main card

Welterweight 77 kg Poland Adrian Bartosiński (c) vs. France Salahdine Parnasse Welterweight Championship
Middleweight 84 kg Poland Paweł Pawlak vs. Poland Michał Materla Middleweight Championship
Middleweight 84 kg Poland Damian Janikowski vs. Poland Tomasz Romanowski
Lightweight 70 kg Georgia (country) Raul Tutarauli vs. Poland Marcin Held
Heavyweight 120 kg Czech Republic Viktor Pešta vs. Poland Szymon Bajor
Welterweight 77 kg Latvia Madars Fleminas vs. Poland Andrzej Grzebyk
Lightweight 70 kg France Wilson Varela vs. Poland Sebastian Rajewski
Featherweight 66 kg Bosnia and Herzegovina Ahmed Vila vs. Poland Łukasz Charzewski
Women's Flyweight 57 kg Poland Natalia Baczyńska-Krawiec vs. Poland Emilia Czerwińska
Featherweight 66 kg Poland Michał Domin vs. Poland Wojciech Kazieczko

Background

A super fight for KSW Welterweight Championship between current undefeated champion Adrian Bartosiński and two-division (feather/Light weight classes) champion Salahdine Parnasse is expected to headline the event.

If successful, Parnasse can become the first man to become champion of three divisions simultaneously in a major MMA organization.

During the XTB KSW 89 gala, Salahdine Parnasse will compete with Adrian Bartosiński, the welterweight champion. The Frenchman will try his hand at this weight category for the first time.

– I think this is the most difficult challenge of my career, says Salahdine. – New weight category. I've never fought in it. It's like having three wives to me. Three lanes will be almost the same. But seriously, I want to win the third belt because it's another challenge and I just want to beat Bartos.

Salahdine Parnasse is a true phenomenon in the MMA world. When he entered KSW, he remained undefeated and had eight wins in a row. Already in the round cage, he defeated Łukasz Rajewski, Roman Szymański and Marcin Wrzosek, which opened the door for him to fight for the featherweight belt. He won the title in 2019 by defeating Roman Szymański ahead of time, and in 2022 he also won the lightweight belt. The Frenchman does not hide the fact that by winning the third belt, he wants to make history in the world of MMA.

– I want to see what I can do against a powerful guy like Bartos. My real motivation is the sport itself. I want to leave my mark on it. I want to mark my place in this discipline. No one has ever done this before. I want to be the first player to do it.

Adrian Bartosiński remains undefeated in professional MMA, but Parnasse assures that he is ready for such a rival.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]