Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: [Event] UFC 238 - Cejudo vs. Moraes - Jun 8
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

ImageUFC Fight Night 153 - Gustafsson vs. Smith --- UFC Fight Night 154 - Moicano vs. Korean ZombieImage

UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will be held on June 8, 2019 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois, United States.

Fight card

Main card

Bantamweight Henry Cejudo vs. Marlon Moraes For the vacant UFC Bantamweight Championship
Women's Flyweight Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Eye For the UFC Women's Flyweight Championship
Lightweight Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone
Bantamweight Jimmie Rivera vs. Petr Yan
Heavyweight Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoy Ivanov

Preliminary card (ESPN)

Women's Strawweight Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
Bantamweight Aljamain Sterling vs. Pedro Munhoz
Women's Strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso
Featherweight Ricardo Lamas vs. Calvin Kattar

Early Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)

Women's Strawweight Xiaonan Yan vs. Angela Hill
Middleweight Bevon Lewis vs. Darren Stewart
Bantamweight Eddie Wineland vs. Grigory Popov
Women's Flyweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood

Background

The event is expected to be headlined by a UFC Bantamweight Championship bout for the vacant title between 2008 Olympic gold medalist in freestyle wrestling and current UFC Flyweight Champion Henry Cejudo and former WSOF Bantamweight Champion Marlon Moraes. Two-time champion T.J. Dillashaw was suspended on March 20 due to a failed drug test in relation to his January loss against Cejudo for the flyweight title and therefore decided to vacate his title.

A UFC Women's Flyweight Championship bout between the current champion Valentina Shevchenko and Jessica Eye has been scheduled to take place at the event.

A strawweight bout between Felice Herrig and Xiaonan Yan was scheduled for the event. However, it was reported on April 30 that Herrig withdrew from the event after suffering a torn ACL and has been replaced by Angela Hill.

ImageImage

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: [Event] UFC 238 - Cejudo vs. Moraes - Jun 8
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:19 am 
Site Admin

Just watched media faceoffs. With all respect to all women, there are some HOT women on this card! I guess in theory also hot men, but Im not good at assessing that lol. But I do appreciate female beauty :x

The event and card in general is awesome, I think we are in for another epic event fight wise. ::thumright::

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 pm 

What a great card from top to bottom :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:38 am 
Site Admin

rich MMA wrote:
What a great card from top to bottom :)

Spoiler:
Man I feel like I watched something special. Shevchenko is awesome, I love her style! Great event top to bottom :)

Shame about the Ferguson vs Cerrone fight, kind of anti-climatic ending. Cant help to love both guys though. Such dedicated and humble fighters.

Regarding main event... Moraes looked like he gassed out after 1 round lol. Cejudo is undoubtedly the champion, congratulations etc etc... but I can't help to not like his "golden" style. He isn't exactly doing the humble champion thing... Can't help to dislike the whole gold crap theater. But I absolutely think he fought well! There is no doubt that he is a great MMA fighter. (Dont get me wrong, I absolutely think he has the right to celebrate and feel like the king, but in my opinion you do that in private with your friends while you are humble and cool publicly. But we are all different so its ok lol).

I must say that I like Valentina a LOT more, specially as a champion. Shes awesome! ::rambo:: :x Stone cold assassin while still humble.

The following fighters received $50,000 bonuses:

Fight of the Night: Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone
Performance of the Night: Henry Cejudo and Valentina Shevchenko

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]